3rd September 2013, 05:05 PM
adjustment

How to pursue higher education in Nursing? I have completed GNM Nursing from Apollo Nursing

i have completed my GNM Nursing from Apollo Hospital and now i want to pursue higher education in nursing that is post Bsc Nursing . So can you please recommend me some guide book so that i can clear my entrance exam and get admission in PGI Chandigarh.

7th November 2013, 12:17 PM
Phebe Grace

Default Re: How to pursue higher education in Nursing? I have completed GNM Nursing from Apollo Nursing

Mosby and Saunders have published text books NCLEX-RN. Some CD's are available for self test.
6th April 2017, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue higher education in Nursing? I have completed GNM Nursing from Apollo Nursing

I want to apply for post basic bsc nursing course in govt. hospital in Delhi after completed Gnm course-form, question paper with key
6th April 2017, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

I want to apply for post basic bsc nursing course in govt. hospital in Delhi after completed Gnm course-form, question paper with key please tell me with registration
31st May 2022, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I do nursing with a d in maths and chem and ab in biology
10th March 2023, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

How to calculate GNM nursing persentage for use b sc nursing?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?