29th February 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

How to qualify for the entrance exam of Polytechnic? I am a student of BSc from Bihar

I m student of bsc fron bihar give me right way to quilify the entrance exam of polytechnic exam

3rd March 2013, 12:04 AM
Sauvikchakraborty

Default Re: How to qualify for the entrance exam of Polytechnic? I am a student of BSc from Bihar

Respected Member,

1st of all I do not know after being a student of B.sc why your are willing to come to technical education through polytechnic. Whatever that is your personal choice. But one thing dear friend polytechnic will allow you to complete diploma degree which is not a graduation degree. You have to study from the 2nd year in graduation program of technical education again as a lateral entry. You can find job after your diploma degree but salary will not be more than a graduate engineer. You study well aptitude questions and the 10 & 10+2 basic science subjects like math and physics or physical science. 10+2 is not more important as 10 for preparation. But I will suggest to be stick with your stream and complete M.sc if you are willing to study more and most importantly it can give you the same salary after doing the all technical studies.
31st January 2017, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to qualify for the entrance exam of Polytechnic? I am a student of BSc from Bihar

The initial velocity of a body moving with uniform acceleration of 1.2m/s* is 3m/s. Find the velocity after 8s and also distance travelled in this time. What is the velocity after it has covered 20/3m.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?