1st March 2011, 03:38 PM
rvmalik

How to register Lyrics and Scripts before approaching producers and directors to prevent copying?

hello everybody
i m ravinder malik n i m interested to write scripts, lyrics n i have some of them written with me but i dont know how will i register them to safe my record as i have to approach some of the producers n directors. so, pls. suggest me with nice suggestions of yours.

ravinder malik(9467820273)
[email protected]

2nd March 2011, 06:52 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to register Lyrics and Scripts before approaching producers and directors to prevent copying?

Hello friend,
To register your works, in any form, you have to apply to the registrar of copyright.
To do so, you will have to contact
4th Floor, Jeevan Deep Building,
Parliament Street,
New Delhi- 110 001

www.copyright.gov.in
5th March 2011, 06:01 PM
sachin2places

Default Re: How to register Lyrics and Scripts before approaching producers and directors to prevent copying?

Hello.......We all Indians have the power of getting our own possesions of any kind copyrighted to be safe from cheating.you visit www.copyright.nic.in for all the detals about copyright.
Don't worry.You wont't be the first one to opt for it.Even Sunny Deol wanted to get his voice copyrighted because he was fed up with jokes on him.
All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?