3rd April 2019, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

How to retrieve forgotten Application Id and Password of MHRD National Merit Scholarship?

Hello Sir, I have completed my Intermediate last year and selected for MHRD National Merit Scholarship. Now, I have to renew my scholarship but I have forgot my Application Id and Password. Kindly tell me how can I retrieve both of them?

8th April 2019, 04:13 PM
geethasbj994

Default Re: How to retrieve forgotten Application Id and Password of MHRD National Merit Scholarship?

Dear aspirant,

You can approach the MHRD help center and provide them your registration no and your information. They will search you in their database, and after finding your information, they will inquire for your genuine information and after satisfactory response from your side, they will reassign you the Scholarship ID.

Good Luck
9th April 2019, 01:07 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to retrieve forgotten Application Id and Password of MHRD National Merit Scholarship?

1) You would need to visit the website https://scholarships.gov.in/NSP1718/loginPage.
2)After that, click on "Apply for Renewal".
3)Once you click on "Apply for Renewal" a new page will open. Click on "Forget Password" to get your password.

You can recover your application ID enter your bank Account number and mention the captcha.
Once you enter the bank account number and Captcha, you will be able to retrieve your Application ID and from Id you can obtain the password.

**Application Id is same your 12th Registration Id. It will be mentioned on the top of your 12th mark sheet or certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?