13th March 2014, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

How should I join banking sector after mechanical engineering?

Why you want to join banking sector after mechanical engineering and in what way your subject will help in the functioning of bank?

23rd May 2015, 10:13 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I join banking sector after mechanical engineering?

To join banking sector after your mechanical engineering course which is a bachelor degree course you will have the two options in the same sector which are bank clerk and bank probationary officer for which you will have to go through their respective entrance examination.

The basic eligibility criteria for these entrance examinations are as :-

* You must be an Indian resident .

* You must have a bachelor degree with any discipline from a recognized university.

* Your age for clerk post must be within 20 years to 28 years where as for the PO post it must be within 21 years to 30 years. In both the cases there is the provision of age relaxation as per the government rules and regulations.

* Bit of computer knowledge is required to as the working in banks is more often based on the computer only .

The most important entrance are SBI examinations and IBPS examinations which are held for the recruitment of bank employees in SBI and other 29 nationalized banks of India respectively.

For notifications about the upcoming examinations you must visit the official websites of respective examinations.

Also there is no functioning of your engineering knowledge in these banking sector jobs it just reflects you as a graduate person.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?