19th June 2013, 09:17 PM
martin rodhe

How should I join forensic science after completion of intermediate(BIPC)?

how to join in forensic science after completion of intermidiate(bi.p.c)?

20th December 2014, 07:41 AM
sufiyan Sam

Lightbulb Re: How should I join forensic science after completion of intermediate(BIPC)?

sir,
I'm interested in joining forensic science.
To that I need to know it's entrance exams and a detail procedure.
so,I kindly request you to solve this situation.
THANKING YOU
24th December 2014, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I join forensic science after completion of intermediate(BIPC)?

how to join forensic science dept for bipc students.what are the qualifications required to join this after inter.how much rank is needed in eamcet fir this.
9th May 2016, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I join forensic science after completion of intermediate(BIPC)?

Can I join bsc forensic science after 12th bipc and can eamcet is needed to this pls help me
2nd March 2017, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Requested sir, I'm interested to join in forensic course. I got 91.7% in 2. Is there any entrance exam for this course? Or is there any direct admission are available???
18th July 2019, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entry exams for forensic science or what should be the rank in emset
4th April 2020, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

How should I join forensic science after completion of intermediate(BIPC)?
10th October 2020, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Process to join in forensic science after intermediate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?