23rd May 2013, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

How should I join NASA after doing Aeronautical?

Now I am doing aeronautical after completing how to joint nasa

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join NASA after Aeronautical Engineering? What is the eligibility? Can we join NASA directly after completing Aeronautical Engineering from Pakistan Air Force?
  2. How should I join NASA after doing Aeronautical?
  3. How to join NASA after doing Aeronautical?
  4. Which aeronautical colleges are best to study so I can join NASA?
  5. How to join NASA or ISRO as an Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineer? What is the procedure and eligibility criteria?
  6. How to enter NASA?
  7. Which stream among medical and aeronautical engineering is to be chosen in order to join NASA?
  8. What is the procedure to become an Aeronautical Scientist in NASA
  9. Job in NASA after B.Tech from Bangalore Institute of Aeronautical Engineering? Should i choose Aeronautical engineering to become a space scientist?
  10. How to join NASA after UG in IT?
  11. Admission in ISRO or NASA after 12th standard? Procedure to follow after degree to join ISRO or NASA? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do civil engineering and then join NASA/ISRO?
  13. How to prepare for Graduate studies in USA in Aeronautical engineering? How to present a paper in NASA and IEEE?
  14. How can I join as Junior Engineer in NASA being a candidate having completed HSC from Bangladesh?
  15. Can I join NASA after completion of B.Sc or M.Sc?
  16. Suggestions to become an Astronaut being a candidate having interest in Aerospace Engineering?
  17. How to join NASA after completion of Mechanical Engineering? What courses to complete in order to join NASA?
  18. How to join NASA or ISRO as an aeronautical or aerospace engineer? What is the procedure and eligibility criteria? -- [New]
31st October 2017, 08:29 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I join NASA after doing Aeronautical?

NASA is an agency of the United States government responsible for the nation’s space programs and aerospace research.

Eligibility criteria for admission in NASA :-

Academic qualification : Intermediate/ Class 12th with the PCM Group along with a minimum percentage as stated. Bachelor of Technology with at least 70 % marks in aggregate.

Selection process :

Written exam ,

Group Discussion,

Technical interview,

HR Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?