14th April 2013, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

How should I Join RAW Agency? I am a student of class 10th

Sir i am a stuent of class ten and i want to be a raw agent so sir will you give me a chance to serve my mother land.Sir no matter what i will give my best

31st August 2015, 06:55 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I Join RAW Agency? I am a student of class 10th

The full form of RAW is Research and Analysis Wing. There is no entrance test held for the recruitment of candidates for this wing of intelligence agency of India. You are now only in class 10th, first of all you must try to do 10+2 and bachelor's degree.

Officers from different services like Defense services, Indian Police Services, Intelligence bureau are recruited in RAW after taking intelligence and physical test. After your bachelor's degree, you can join any of the following services to get into RAW:

* Indian Police Services: You can join this by cracking Civil Services examination.

* Defense services: At 10+2 level, you can apply for NDA exam and at bachelor's degree, you can apply for the CDS exam.

*Intelligence Bureau ACIO exam.

You can choose any one of the them and work hard to get into RAW.
1st April 2019, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I Join RAW Agency? I am a student of class 10th

My question is not that how I can join RAW agency my question is that how I can serve my mother land in the age of 16-17?
If I will tell you the real thing then I only want to finish all things which is disturbing my country to come forward . I know if once I joined it then I can give more ideas based on helping my mother. Actually I want only my family be happy after my mother land.

- RUDRA MISHRA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?