29th June 2013, 01:05 AM
Riturajkalita

How should I prepare for the entrance exam in Library Science?

How to prepare for entrance exam in library science..?I mean the course syllebus is what...?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for entrance exam for library science examination?
  2. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Preservation and Conservation of Library Materials Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. IGNOU, Master of Library and Information Science-Academic Library System Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Indian Statistical Institute MS in Library and Information Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Can I pursue Ph.d in Library Science after securing 60% in Master of Library Science?
  6. Previous years question papers of Central University Ph.D entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I do Library Science after completing MCA? Any scope of MCA students in this?
  8. How to prepare for NET Exam in Library Science?
  9. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Public Library System And Services Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Bharathidasan University M.Phil in Library Science Entrance Exam Model Question Papers?
  11. How can I prepare for library science in ISI? -- [New]
  12. NET Library and Information Science Paper II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Fundamentals of Information Communication Technologies Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. How to do part time Ph.D in Bharathiar University? What are the merits and demerits of part time Ph.D?
  15. Where to get question bank for library science to prepare for PSC?
  16. Last date to apply for online and offline UGC NET Exam for Library and Information Science?
  17. Which are the best books for NET preparation?
  18. What is the date of PET entrance exam for library science? What is the procedure?
29th June 2013, 07:11 AM
gaju7

Default Re: How should I prepare for the entrance exam in Library Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riturajkalita View Post
How to prepare for entrance exam in library science..?I mean the course syllebus is what...?
For preparation of library science i mentioned syllabus .
A.(i) General Awareness 20 20
(ii) General Intelligence and Reasoning Ability 20 20
(iii) Arithmetical & Numerical Ability 20 20
(iv) Test of Hindi Language & Comprehension 20 20
(v) Test of English Language & Comprehension 20 20
B. Objective type multiple choice questions on the
subject concerned as per the Qualification
Prescribed for the post.
100 100
Total 200 200
16th July 2015, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Can i do library science after completing bsc with microbiology? There is any scope for bsc microbiology students
15th June 2019, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I do library course after BA? if yes so how to start from beginning or which course should I do?
2nd January 2022, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

I want the syllabus of library science for preparing entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?