1st September 2012, 10:02 PM
chhavi14

How should I prepare for M.A in international relations offering by Jawaharlal Nehru University? What is the syllabus? Previous years question papers?

Hello sir,
how should i prepare for MA in international relations offered by Jawaharlal Nehru University??? what is the syllabus and how can i get the previous year question papers??? thankyou.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam for M.A. in International Relations at JNU
  2. Jawaharlal Nehru university previous years question papers?
  3. Previous question papers of M.A Entrance exam in English of Jawaharlal Nehru University
  4. Syllabus for jnu entrance exam (international relations) and previous years question papers -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the syllabus of M.A international relations?
  6. How may I get syllabus and previous year question papers of JNU for M.Tech entrance exam?
  7. Syllabus of Post graduation in International Relations? -- [New]
  8. Previous years papers of JNU?
  9. Civil Services Exam Political Science & International Relations (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Priciples of Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Syllabus of entrance exam for Master in International Relations from Pondicherry University?
  12. Colleges for M.Tech in embedded system in AP through PGECET
  13. How to prepare for entrance of Delhi University in M.A for Economics?
  14. Syllabus for MSc Biotech in Jawaharlal Nehru University? What is the course fee per semester?
  15. Karnataka Public Service Commission, Political Science & international Relations (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Tools of Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. List of Pharma MBA colleges in Hyderabad? Details about the courses?
  18. Which are the colleges offering UG in International Relations?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?