31st August 2011, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

How to start the preparation for MPSC exam? Books to be referred for it?

I am 2nd year B.A. student and want to crack mpsc plz tell me how to start its preparation and my spl.subject is economics nd my optional are geography economics or pub.administration and also guide books for it

16th October 2011, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to start the preparation for MPSC exam? Books to be referred for it?

i m Mahesh..i m teacher..my optional are public adm and sociology so plz tell me the books for my subject
14th November 2011, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to start the preparation for MPSC exam? Books to be referred for it?

i m priya. i m fybcom student. how to start the preparation for mpsc exam ? books to be reffered for it?
26th February 2012, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

i am syba student.i am giving my exam in english .i want books for mains in english.
28th March 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
Hi! myself rameshwar.I have copmleated gradution(BA) and PGDRD. presently i am serving in indian army and now running my 15 yrs.sir,can i give mpsc exam for post psi and rajya seva and how should i start successful prepration for these exam.pl advice me.
i will greatful to u.
Thanks!
12th June 2012, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Which are the best books for mpsc pre and main? My email id is [email protected]
23rd June 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

I hv completed my diploma in computer...then can i applicable for mpsc exam?
12th October 2012, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

i am indian army .how to start the preparation of mpsc exam.which are book ia better in study in mpsc.
7th December 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

i am bsc ty student and i now i start prepairation for sti main so can i prepire for exam and please send book name for exam
19th December 2012, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

i am diploma 3rd year student plz tell me how can i study for mpsc,upsc exam i want to crack the record of this examinatation soooooo plz plz tell me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?