23rd May 2013, 06:39 PM
geethukrishna

How to study engineering after completing 12th in Kerala state?

I had completed my 12th std in kerala state syllabus by scoring 89%. I wish to study engineering. I had written keam exam and could score only 146 marks. I want to know that what will be my rank in engineering ranklist?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to appear for NATA exam to get admission into Kerala state engineering colleges?
  2. Am i eligible for EAMCET this year after completing 12th from Kerala?
  3. Which course is the best for me in Kerala after completing 12th? I wish to continue my studies in ISRO
  4. Can I study 5 years LLB Course in part time in Kerala having completed 12th? Fee structure for this course? Other important information related to this course?
  5. When will the result of Kerala state engineering exam be declared?
  6. When will the Kerala state engineering result be announced?
  7. How can I study for engineering in Kerala?
  8. Date of announcement of Kerala State Engineering Entrance Results? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to get admission in 12th NIOS if failed in Accountancy of 12th Kerala State Open School? How many subjects will I get in NIOS?
  10. Can I get lateral entry to correspondence diploma course after passing 10th and Kerala Government Certified Course in Automobile Engineering? Is it approved by the state and central PSC? Are there any colleges in Kerala?
  11. What is the IGCSE syllabus after completing 10th standard?
  12. Best institutes where I can study for CPT entrance? How can I register for CPT exam?
  13. How to study Aeronautical Engineering after completing 12th?
  14. Information about M.Phil study centers in Kerala? Details of Recognition in Kerala?
  15. Am I eligible to study AMIE course through distance learning after completing 12th with 63% marks?
  16. Admission in Engineering colleges of Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu is possible after 12th NIOS? -- [New]
  17. Am i eligible to sit in Kerala entrance exams after completing 10+2 from here? I am not a native of Kerala
  18. What will be my rank after getting 455 marks in Kerala engineering entrance? I have scored 96 percentile marks in state board 12th exam
10th November 2017, 10:57 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study engineering after completing 12th in Kerala state?

There are basically two modes of getting admission to pursue engineering. One is through entrance examination and the other one is direct admission in management quota.
As you have appeared in Entrance examination and scored marks, so you should participate in online counseling process. After getting the result of online counseling process, if you got any seat in preferred choices then you have to visit the campus and complete the further admission process.
If you didn't get any seat for admission in various rounds of counseling, then you may visit any good campus and apply for admission in management quota. But in this option, you may have to pay huge amount of donation to get the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?