2nd January 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

How to study law after completing B.Com with 2 arrears?

complete b.com but 2 arrear how to get what are the procedure to study

3rd May 2012, 11:34 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study law after completing B.Com with 2 arrears?

You cannot apply for LLB course after completing B.Com with 2 arrears. You should first clear all your arrears in order to pursue LLB course. Also you should score 50% marks in graduation level to apply for LLB course. CLAT is the qualifying examination to secure admission for LLB course. You will be tested in subject areas like Reasoning, GK, Language skills, Legal aptitude etc in this exam. If you successfully clear this exam and obtain a good score in it, you can apply for reputed law colleges for this course.
20th May 2012, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study law after completing B.Com with 2 arrears?

i have done my graduation but haven't got my result...how can i take admission for 3yrs llb course in delhi university...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?