21st November 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

How to study MCA from Patna University? Subject details and admission criteria?

sir actually iam the student of nagpur university and iam going to complete my BCA and i want to study MCA from patna university so i want to know the subjects details and addmission criteria

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities for MCA in Patna?
  2. Can I do Graduation and MCA at the same time from two different universities?
  3. Details of MCA in mumbai university? What is the required eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam in Mumbai University
  4. Is my decision right to opt for MCA after BSc?
  5. Can I do MCS after BCA without Maths?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA? Can I do MCA after doing BCA from IGNOU? What is the admission procedure?
  7. What is MCA admission procedure? What is the syllabus of MCA? Study material for MCA?
  8. How should I prepare for IAS after passing B.Com from patna university? What is the syllabus for civil services? Best institutes for IAS for commerce subject student?
  9. Details of IT companies? What is the placement criteria? I am a student of MCA 3rd semester of IPU University Delhi
  10. MCA through Distance Education from Pune University Admission query and details -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it possible for me to do MCA course if I have done 12th without maths? -- [New]
  12. Detailed admission procedure to apply for MCA programme in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and best MCA college in Abroad? How this course is differ from India?
  13. What can I do before B.Com graduation?
  14. Can I take admission for MCA in maharashtra? What is the eligibility criteria?
  15. Details about the best MCA colleges in India? Admission criteria and eligibility requirement?
  16. Eligibility criteria for MCA and value after doing it after BE?
  17. Can I take admission directly to MCA 2nd year?
  18. Where will I get the forms for admission in Patna University? What is the tution fees?
29th July 2012, 03:48 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study MCA from Patna University? Subject details and admission criteria?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir actually iam the student of nagpur university and iam going to complete my BCA and i want to study MCA from patna university so i want to know the subjects details and addmission criteria

In order to pursue the Master of Computer Application [MCA] program from the Patna University, candidate must have completed their Bachelors degree from a recognized University in any discipline with Mathematics as one of the subjects or Mathematics at the +2 Level. The duration of the program is three years and comprises of six semesters. The course is offered by the Patna University through its Computer Centre.

For detail information one may refer to the following address:

Patna University Computer Centre
New Administrative Building
Patna University Main Campus
Patna University, Patna, Bihar - 800005
Phone-Fax: 91-612-2660191

One may refer to the following Link.
29th July 2012, 09:14 PM
ojtej

Default Re: How to study MCA from Patna University? Subject details and admission criteria?

HI
the following is the website link which provides all details for admission for MCA at Patna University
http://www.statpu.in/mca.pdf

This has details for admission criteria, course duration and fee, Course content, etc.
Application form can be obtained from Department of Statistics (campus of Science College) by paying RS.100/-
For admission entrance test will be held .

Category: Computer Applications
Degree: MCA

Mode: Full Time
Medium: Regular
Duration: 3 Years

This is typically a three year course. Eligibility for this course is an Intermediate (10+2)in science (
with Computers, Mathematics, Statistics).

Contact

Name: Patna University

Contact No: 0612-2212711, 2236262,0612 - 2670352
Email: [email protected], [email protected]

** BEST WISHES **

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?