16th June 2011, 03:13 PM
d c gupta

How to study psychology for helping the people in need? I am civil graduate and currently staying at Bengaluru

I am graduate in civil engineering,from kanpur university kanpur.Now I wish to study psychology to help the people in need.Presenty staying at Bengaluru.
please send details on my email..

20th April 2016, 05:17 PM
harsh590
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to study psychology for helping the people in need? I am civil graduate and currently staying at Bengaluru

Since you are a graduate therefore you can apply for the M.A in Psychology from IGNOU.

There are several universities where Pyschology is offered as a course. These Universities are as follows:

1) IGNOU
2) Delhi University
3) Indraprasth University
4) Amity University
5) University of Madras
26th August 2022, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study psychology for helping the people in need? I am civil graduate and currently staying at Bengaluru

How to be a certified psychologist after master in social work
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?