16th November 2011, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

How to submit the forms of medical exams and from where to buy the forms?

MEDICAL FORM
,I want to know about medical exams going to be held recently.plz give me all the details regarding the submission of form and from where i can get the required form...

6th January 2012, 11:22 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to submit the forms of medical exams and from where to buy the forms?

Now a days online registration is possible for medical exams so you can register online and take the print out and send it with the required documents to the mentioned address in the registration form. Or you can do it the traditionally way by filling the form collected from the concerned institution or admission centers and send the filled up form with required documents to the mentioned address. You have not mentioned the entrance exam name or the institutions name from where you wish to fill the form of medical exams so unable to answer you to the point.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?