16th October 2012, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in B.Com 1st year? What is the admission date?

I want admission to b.com 1st year please tell me admission last date

17th October 2012, 09:52 AM
KMANI81290

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Com 1st year? What is the admission date?

b.com admission is not very tough for you. easy to join in bachelor of commerce. first you decide which college you go to join decide that and put a apply for application form in that colleges. after you get selected any of the colleges, that college you proceed to go to join in that colleges.

admission date:-

usually admission dates march to may you can start to apply for the bachelor of commerce. so you do not worry about that.

all the best
17th October 2012, 10:37 AM
koolajay_2012
Member+

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Com 1st year? What is the admission date?

Dear..

If you want to take admission in B.Com first year then there is a bad news for you that is the last date for the admission is already gone. Colleges generally admit students in the month of May- August, So now i must say that this year you have miss the bus.

They say that there is always a last hope available every time so if you still wanna go for B.com then its better to fill the form as a private student, You can fill the private student form in the month of October and November depending upon the college. After that you have to study hard and try to get good marks.

If you will be able to score more then 55% marks then you will automatically becomes a regular student and you will not be more a private student.

Hope my post will help you

Cheers...!!!
17th October 2012, 10:53 AM
Budhwarz
Member+

Hi Aspirant

B.COM Stands for Bachelor in Commerce and you can do B.Com in Hons. as well as in the simple pass course or also in the Vocational but the choice in your's means in which mode you want to complete your b.com graduation ..

B.Com is a graduation course of three years and it's a graduate degree simply like other degree's means like the BA Or the B.SC Or any other graduation degree and the course is so much easy if you will study just little bit than you will face no problem to clear the degree successfully ..

In The B.Com course their is subjects coming like Business Mathematics,Business Economics,Business Management ,Business Communication,Business Environment,Accounts,Computer,Cost Accounting ,Business Resource Management ,Statics,Business Law ,Macro Economics And also their is many more subjects you will read in the upcoming three years but these are some of the main subjects and also most important subjects that you have to read ..

You can take admission in the B.Com course on the basis of your 12th qualification means for the course you should be pass in the 12th board exam from a recognized board and you can take admission on the basis of your 12th .And also The Admission is based on the cut off as you know each college have different procedure to take admission but if you want to take admission in a good universities or college than you need good marks in 12th class.

Also main thing currently you can take admission in some colleges so apply for them soon other wise you will miss the chance this year as the admissions stopped in Delhi University and many more but on the basis of special permission may be some college give you admission .

Best of luck
17th October 2012, 11:48 AM
sbhndsen
Member+

From your query, it is not understood that, from where you are and how much percentage you have, this is actually half hearted informations !! However in general, you may take the forms from any recognized university. But now it is the month of October, most probably the time is gone and as far as my knowledge, forms are given from June to July.

Although you can try for admission to study from Distance Learning recognized by UGC-AICTE, if you are interested.....
18th October 2012, 06:35 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want admission to b.com 1st year please tell me admission last date
HI!
Friend your question is incomplete you please mention the name of college or university in which you want to apply so that we can tell you the last date of submission of form.

There are many top commerce college in India:-
Loyola College, Chennai

St Xavier's College, Kolkata

St Xaviers College, Ahmedabad

St Stephens College, Delhi

University Enclave, Delhi

St Xavier's College, Mumbai

Madras Christian College (MCC), Chennai

Madras Christian College

Presidency College, Chennai

Presidency College, Kolkata

Fergusson College

Christ College, Bangalore

ALL THE BEST!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?