1st January 2011, 02:56 PM

How to take admission in DU university to study B.Ed? Eligibility criteria to take admission?

i wanna now how can i take admission in DU university to study b.ed ? what eligiblity should be ,they want?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to apply in Kerala for studying B.Ed? What is the procedure? What is the cost of B.Ed course? What is the duration of the course?
  2. How to take admission in DU university to study B.Ed? Eligibility criteria to take admission?
  3. Procedure and eligibility criteria to take admission in Delhi University under NRI quota?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria of B.Ed course admission for NCTE Approved, Andhra, Jammu and Kurukshetra University?
  5. Can I get admission in Nanchang University, China to study MBBS if got 76% in 12th? Procedure and Eligibility criteria to get admission?
  6. Eligibility criteria for graduates in LLB course?
  7. Required Eligibility criteria to do B.Ed course from Sikkim Manipal University? When to get admission for this course for the year 2012?
  8. How can I get admission in University of Geneva to study M.Sc in Mathematics? Eligibility criteria for it?
  9. How to get admission in Stanford University to study M.Sc in Modern Physics? Eligibility criteria for it?
  10. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get admission in Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad to study Diploma in Mines Engineering? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
  13. How to choose best colleges to study MBBS course from abroad? Fee structure and eligibility criteria to take admission in Harvard University? -- [New]
  14. What is the procedure to follow to become a school teacher after completion of B.Tech degree?
  15. B.Sc Nursing graduate can do M.Sc in Nuclear Medicine Technology?
  16. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria for the same and the fee structure?
  17. How to take admission in delhi university B.Tech? What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  18. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
11th January 2011, 08:31 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to take admission in DU university to study B.Ed? Eligibility criteria to take admission?

Hi,

DU takes students on the basis of 12th marks mainly.
Go to the below links to get all the details:
http://www.du.ac.in/fileadmin/DU/students/Pdf/admissions/2009/ug/Important%20Dates.pdf
http://www.du.ac.in/index.php?id=662

All the Best..
20th January 2011, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in DU university to study B.Ed? Eligibility criteria to take admission?

information about b.ed.
10th February 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

i want to know what is eligibilty require for doing b.ed.
9th March 2011, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

how can i get admission in du b.ed. when will be the forms distributed.what are the procedure for the whole process
16th March 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

now i am pursuing graduation from Ip Colleg of delhi university and after that i want to do B.ed and i want some knowldege about this course.
19th April 2011, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

I have got 43% of marks in b.com. Am i eligible for b.ed.can i do b.ed on 12th basis
17th May 2011, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

hi...
i hv done my bba n pgdm..cn i do b.ed from du??
as they say science n humanities only...!!
i hd commerce
24th May 2011, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

What is eligiaility to take admission in du after 12 pass
27th May 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that in delhi university is there any Reservation for a single child ( for girl)
12th June 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

I've got 86.2% in 12th HPBSE and 74 marks in aieee.Can I get admission in PEC?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?