21st June 2013, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in MBBS through NEET? Which are the private and government colleges

Which all states are taking admissions in MBBS 2013 through NEET rank?
Private and government colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in MBBS after scoring 347 marks in NEET exam
  2. How to get admission in government college in Gujarat for MBBS or BDS? I am from Maharashtra
  3. Can I get admission in any government or private Medical college under Rs. 50,000 annual fee if secured 12322 UG rank in NEET?
  4. When will the application forms come out for AIIMS Exam? Does this possible to download and submit application forms in online? Where can I get previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  5. What is the fee structure for MBBS course in private and government colleges of Andhra Pradesh?
  6. What's the fee structure of BDS course?
  7. How to get admission in private college through NEET rank? I have scored 63.88%
  8. How to take admission in MBBS after scoring 278000 in NEET?
  9. How to take admission in private or government college for MBBS? What is the fee structure in private and government college?
  10. How to apply in medical colleges of Maharashtra? List of the private and government colleges?
  11. Last date to fill the application form for AIPMT? Where to get the application form?
  12. What is the MBBS admission procedure? I have scored 201 marks in NEET
  13. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad?
  14. Will I get a seat in MBBS or BDS after scoring 1682 rank in NEET
  15. Will I get a seat in MBBS or BDS after scoring 1682 rank in NEET
  16. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get admission in government medical college for MBBS? I have scored 250 marks in NEET
  18. When the application form of NEET-UG will be released? Can I get admission in any private college if secure low rank? -- [New]
14th September 2016, 10:30 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to take admission in MBBS through NEET? Which are the private and government colleges

NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and it is a national level entrance examination held for admission in all government colleges ( whether it is funded by Central Government or by State government) for undergraduate medical courses like MBBS and BDS.

* The basic requirement for appearing in the same examination are as following :-

i) You must be an Indian resident.

ii) You must have completed your Class 12th with PCB group with a minimum of 50% aggregate from a recognized board. Relaxation 10% marks is applicable for reserved category candidates

iii) Your age must lie within 17 years to 25 years by the final date of year in which you are appearing in the same examination. Age relaxation of 5 years is provided to reserved category candidates.

For further details about NEET you can log on to the link www.aipmt.nic.in and for admission procedure ( seat allotment ) as per NEET score you can visit the link www.mcc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?