15th October 2012, 12:03 PM
Sarabjit saluja

How to take admission in software engineering after passing 12th commerce

12th passed commerce student want to get admisn in software engineering how .. rpy

4th November 2012, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in software engineering after passing 12th commerce

sir i have passed 12th with science stream and i m intrested to be software engineer so plz suggest me what should i do it
5th November 2012, 09:20 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in software engineering after passing 12th commerce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarabjit saluja View Post
12th passed commerce student want to get admisn in software engineering how .. rpy
HI!
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for software engineering after passing 12th with commerce stream.

The student who pass 12th with Physics and maths are eligible for software engineering.

You have other courses like:-
> B.B.A
> B.Com
> B.C.A
> Hotel Management
> L.L.B
etc

ALL THE BEST!
5th November 2012, 10:37 AM
sbhndsen
Member+

See, you try to understand the real scenario, no one will offer you a good job as Software engineer as per your qualifications. Most important factor is for you to set your goal first, what you would like to achieve in life, as you are Commerce background, It is not recommended to do Software Engineering after passing 12th standard with Commerce. Software Engineering is very suitable for Science Graduate with Mathematics / Physics is one of the subject.

It is better to do B.Com / BBA or better to go for CA or ICWAI. You can choose accounting and finance course and you will have better future. After completing your graduation you can do MBA for high edge career.

My only suggestion is do your further studies from regular & reputed institute so that you can enhance your knowledge as well as skills.
5th November 2012, 01:53 PM
sah.alok

well it is not possible to study software engineering with a commerce stream ,only the students with science stream can apply for it ,if you are interested in it then you can apply for one more thing that is polythecnic diploma but then it will take 6 years to become a software engineer graduate because you can get admission in the diploma on the basis of class 10 result as every body have physics and maths and chemistry in class 10,so 3 yeras for diploma and again 3 years for graduation.
28th January 2013, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

what is a basic criteria for admission in the diploma polythecnic on the basis of class 10 result
2nd February 2013, 08:12 PM
akash dhonde

Post Re: How to take admission in software engineering after passing 12th commerce

how to get addmission in software engineering after passing 12th please reply
2nd February 2013, 10:55 PM
nsrss007

all u hav 2 do is to attempt engg colleges entrance xms
before applying just look at the college whether it has software engg or not
16th March 2013, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

i have done hsc in pre medical can i apply for software engeenring?
20th March 2013, 01:37 PM
krrishh_002

Quote:
Hi Sarabjit,

Sorry! to say your not eligible for Engineering in any field as only science students can take it.

If your computers fascinated then go for any private coaching in C or C++ etc it doesn't require subject knowledge any one can take.

Best Courses for you are:

B.Com (Computer related)

BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)

B.CA (bachelor in Charted Accounts)

LLB (Law)

or even if your Interested can go other other fields like Fashion design, interior Design, Architecture, Hotel Management etc.

BBA followed with MBA is very good field and has lots of opportunities in companies.

It deals with accounts, finance, HR, Strategies and many more.

Charted accounts is also good many number of vacancies are available every year.

according to your interest B. Com also suits you best.

think about it and select.

Engineering not possible. :/

All the best!

10th April 2013, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

WHAT CAN I DO AFTER 12TH PASS (MATH)
20th April 2013, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir
can i do software engineering after D.A.E chemical
7th June 2013, 01:07 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:

It's Good Question , Many Student are Confused regarding this .. Being Commerce stream candidate your not eligible for Software Engineering Course .

Intermediate Education Only decided your career Option , Whether your go with Engineering / Commerce Field .

So, If your Interested in Engineering Field than you should take Science Stream ( Physics / Biology / Mathematics ) in Intermediate Course .

But you have taken Commerce stream , So you not eligible for Engineering Course ..

There is good scope for Commerce too . So, Please don't worry .

After Completing 12th standard ( Commerce ) you may apply for following bachelor degree Course like, Bachelor of Commerce / Bachelor of Computer Application / Bachelor of Business Administration Etc..

This Course having good Job.. So, After Completing this Bachelor Course you may apply for the Course like, Accounting Field , Teaching Field / Management Field Etc..

The Minimum Qualification to apply for this Job the Application the Should Complete 12th standard / Equivalent Qualification from recognized University.

The Minimum Percentage of marks differ from Institution to Institution .But the candidate who score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks are eligible to apply for this Course .

Apart from this Bachelor degree Course you may apply for the Professional Course , You may apply for the Course like,

Chartered Accountant / Company Secretary Course / Cost and Management Course Etc..

The Minimum Educational Qualification to apply for this Course is that the candidate should Complete 12th standard . The Course the is divided into four Division namely , Foundation Course , Intermediate Course and Final Course .

The candidate who Complete Bachelor degree Course like, B.com/BBA/Bsc Etc.. are eligible to apply for Intermediate Course .

All The Best~~
13th June 2013, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

how i can admison software engineearing then 12 science (maths) pass. what can i do for make software engineear?
14th June 2013, 12:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Sorry 12th Commerce is not the qualification for Software Engineering course.

But if you have studied Maths in 12th Commerce then you can opt for BCA or B.Sc. IT and after that you have to do MCA or M.Sc IT.

MCA or M.Sc. IT degree holders are also considered at par with the Software Engineering and can apply for examination like GATE.

So if you are really interested in software line then you have to study till post graduation and then you will definitely get job in a Software Company.

You can also get job in software companies straight after your BCA or B.Sc IT Graduation.

Top BCA colleges in India:

-BIT,Mesra,Ranchi

-Cochin Univ of Science & Tech

-NIT Allahabad

-NIT Bhopal

-NIT Calicut

-NIT Durgapur

-NIT Jamshedpur

-NIT Kurukshetra

-NIT Raipur

-NIT Surathkal

-NIT Trichy NIMCET

-NIT Warangal

-Pondicherry Central University

-University of Hyderabad

-University of Pune

-VIT University Vellore
18th June 2013, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in software engineering after passing 10th and in which percentage need to take admission in software engineering . plz plz plz answer me...... ?
18th June 2013, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in software engineering after passing 10th class and in which percentage need for admission. plz answer me...... ?
26th June 2013, 01:22 PM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

It is Beneficial Query , Many University student usually are Perplexed relating to the following .. Being Industry stream selection your current not really eligible for Software package Engineering Study course.

Advanced Knowledge Simply made the decision your work Solution , No matter if your current pick Engineering / Industry Area.

Consequently, If your Enthusiastic about Engineering Area compared to you need to bring Technology Flow ( Science / The field of biology / Math ) inside Advanced Study course.

But you'll take Industry stream , Consequently explore eligible for Engineering Study course ..

Right now there is good scope to get Industry also.Consequently, You should don't worry.

Following Completing 12th common ( Industry ) you could possibly get adhering to bachelors degree Study course just like, Bachelor's regarding Industry / Bachelor's regarding Laptop or computer Use / Bachelor's regarding Business Operations Etc..

The following Study course obtaining excellent Job.. Consequently, Following Completing the following Bachelor's Study course you could possibly apply for the Study course just like, Accounting Area , Teaching Area / Managing Area Etc..

This The bare minimum Degree to get the following Occupation a Use a Really should Full 12th common / Comparative Degree coming from regarded University.

This The bare minimum Number of marks stand out from Association for you to Association .But a selection exactly who score The bare minimum 50% Number of marks considered to get the following Study course.

Apart from the following Bachelor's degree Study course you could possibly apply for the Specialized Study course , You could possibly apply for the Study course just like,

Chartered Accountant / Company Assistant Study course / Price tag and Managing Study course Etc..

This The bare minimum Informative Degree to get the following Study course could be that the selection must Full 12th common.This Study course a is split within several Section specifically , Basis Study course , Advanced Study course and Very last Study course.
13th July 2013, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me the best corse after 10 pass any corse available.
20th November 2013, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

=I am 10th pass=
student
give me suggestion
can i do softwear engineering
18th May 2014, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

i have huge knowledge about c and i am very intersted of programming but i passed ssc and hsc from commerce,if i will study hard can i get admission in computer science in DU
4th June 2015, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir
I have query about my career just I am doing a degree program in under with company BBA, and I was pass 12th in science so I want to become a software engineer so please guide to me how I can become software engineer.

waiting your earliest reply.
17th June 2015, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 97.03 %in std 10 and I am going in commerce stream.but I want to become software engineer can I go. If isn't possible so which lines are correct me in commerce like computer fiked bcause I m master in computer
21st August 2015, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I'm doing Bcs degree presently & I have completed my 12th with pcm group can I opt for software engineering , I have a strong passion in programming
21st February 2016, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir,how to take admission in software engineering after passing 12th science in physics,chemistry without maths.
1st March 2016, 10:44 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

-> Lot of options are there to become software engineer .
* Completion of programming courses like C,C , JAVA ,PHP,.NET and Core JAVA with skilled knowledge helps to get software job.
* Choose B tech course in Computer and science stream followed by completing with aggregate percentage (65%) and with excellent communication skills leads to secure job in MNC's.
* Bachelor of computer applications is also a best course in computer's stream to get hired in software companies .
* So be careful and take care of following
1. Fluency in English
2. programming skills
3. leadership qualities
4. Management skills
5. professional attitude
27th May 2016, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Have to take admission in software engineering please give me reply I'm waiting for your reply
14th November 2016, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Please help me after intermediate Mpc student with out maths any courses
15th November 2016, 06:54 PM
princekainth2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I got 97.03 %in std 10 and I am going in commerce stream.but I want to become software engineer can I go. If isn't possible so which lines are correct me in commerce like computer fiked because I m master in computer
You Should choose PCM i.e Non-medical in class 12th to become the software engineer.
Some college may give you admission if you have additional Maths and Computer Science as a Fifth Optional subject in class 12th (in commerce stream).

You can do commerce and choose to learn Major Computing skills at private institutes if you too eager.

After Commerce, you have options to do:
> B.B.A
> B.Com
> B.C.A
> Hotel Management
> L.L.B
13th December 2016, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR ! WHAT CAN I DO AFTER 12th CLASS SCIENCE SITE COURSE TO BE A GOOD SOFTWARE ENGINEER IN MY CARRER
15th February 2018, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me what should i do to be a software engineer after passing 12th standard . Now i am 10th standard and i also want to know that by which stream i should do 12th for software engineering.
7th February 2020, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: How to take admission in software engineering after passing 12th commerce

It's not right anyone can choose software development after 12 commerce as it includ accounting it's more in way of computer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?