22nd May 2012, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

How to take coaching in Resonance institute?

I want to ask that I live in Nangal(Punjab) and is my decision of going to Kota and take coaching in Resonance institute right????I have just entered +1 class....

1st August 2012, 02:16 AM
sulphur-di-oxide

Default Re: How to take coaching in Resonance institute?

Since you are entering a +1 level, so it is always good decision to take coaching from kota from basic level..

Resonance, according to my view is among the best and oldest class of coaching institutes to offer quality education till now also..it's faculty and staff have never been degraded as of Bansal coaching in kota.

Hence you have taken the right decision at right time by entering Resonance.
1st August 2012, 02:18 AM
sulphur-di-oxide

Thumbs up Re: How to take coaching in Resonance institute?

Since you are entering a +1 level, so it is always good decision to take coaching from kota from basic level..

Resonance, according to my view is among the best and oldest class of coaching institutes to offer quality education till now also..it's faculty and staff have never been degraded as of Bansal coaching in kota.

Hence you have taken the right decision at right time by entering Resonance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?