1st May 2012, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

How will I get admission in central universities of India? I have completed 12th and waiting for results

Sir
I'm completed my 2 and waiting for the result. I need to know how will i get addmission on central universities of india? Is it by entrance examination?

1st July 2016, 04:48 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How will I get admission in central universities of India? I have completed 12th and waiting for results

The best central university in which you can take admission is Delhi University. This is considered to be the best university for undergraduate and post graduate courses. The admission in various undergraduate courses are based on percentage of marks scored in 12th board exams. For some courses entrance exam is also conducted.

The dates for this year application for admission is over and in fact first cut off is released, you can check it at official website of DU. You can wait for next year admission notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?