21st June 2016, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

How to write both oral and written exams of Hindi Visharad Uttharardh?

I have already given the written exam in Hindi Visharad Uttharardh subjects but I did not attend the oral exam for those subjects. Now i want to write the oral exam only or want to write it both written an oral.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear for government sector exams like Bank or Civil Service Exam on the basis of Madhyma(Visharad) board affiliated to Hindi Sahitya Summelan Allahabad?
  2. B.Ed hindi sahitya sammelan shiksha visharad
  3. Is Shiksha Visharad of Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Allahabad recognized and valid for B.Ed. degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Prayag, Allahabad a recongnised University? Siksha Visharad degree is recognized by UGC? Is it equivalent to B.Ed? -- [New]
  5. Whether Shiksha Visharad from Hindi Sahitya Sammelan is UGC recognised?
  6. Is Shiksha Visharad equivalent to B.Ed degree? In which states this degree is recognized?
  7. Is Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Visharad Equivalent to B.Ed? In which state is it valid?
  8. What's the procedure for getting degree certificate? I've passed shiksha visharad from Hindi sahitya sammelan Allahabad but haven't received the certificate yet
  9. How much should I write for 4 marks question in SSC exam for Hindi?
  10. Qualification criteria for Shiksha Visharad from Hindi Sahitya Sammelan?
  11. Can I write TET for Hindi Subject in Class I to 5?
  12. What is the eligibility to write CS course executive exam?
  13. Am I eligible to do M.Ed course having done B.Ed in Hindi?
  14. What are the exams that I should write after Praveena exams?
  15. Can I do B.Ed after doing BBA and Shiksha Visharad in Hindi? I am doing M.A english
  16. Details of RIMC for 8th class? What are the total number of seats? Syllabus for 8th class entrance exam?
  17. If the B.Ed degree from Hindi Sahitya Sammelan-Siksha Visharad recognized by UGC then would it be recognized by embassies for immigration purposes?
  18. Am i eligible for M.Ed after opting Shiksha Visharad Degree from Hindi Sahitya Sammelan, Allahabad Prayag
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?