26th April 2022, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

I am repeating my class 11th will it effect number Of of attempts?

I gave my 10th exam in 2021 and I am thinking to give 12th exam in 2024 so for which years I am eligible to give Jee??

29th April 2022, 10:04 PM
jacobleo329

Default Re: I am repeating my class 11th will it effect number Of of attempts?

You can repeat class 11th in Bihar(Haryana,Jharkhand or Punjab,only in private most colleges don't allow it) but I am not sure about for all universities. You need to do good in your 11th itself to get admission. Then only you have to worry about cracking course. Here we were demanding but colleges were more concerned about clearing tough exams.

You are eligible to give exams in 2021, 2024 as per your JEE-Mains score. If you get 12th marks in JEE-Mains then you will have to wait till some time till you can write another exam. Lifestyle of law students: Students compromise on their lifestyles mostly because of their future careers and money thrown at them by superstars
30th April 2022, 02:16 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

By repeating class 11th you do not have any effect on attempts in the JEE because you got an attempt in the 12th and after class 12th there is nothing to do with class 11th. IIT colleges do not bother about your repetition they just want you to score well in the entrance examination. I would suggest you do not take any tension about repeating the class just prepare yourself for the JEE entrance examination.
30th April 2022, 11:36 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

By repeating class 11th you don't have any affect on attempts in the JEE because you got an attempt in the 12th and after 12th. There is nothing to be do with 11th. In India, IIT colleges does not bother about your repeation or anything. They just want you to score well in the entrance exams.
30th April 2022, 08:37 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for JEE is that candidate must have passed or appearing for 12th board examination.

Only three consecutive attempts for JEE Main and two for Advanced ( including year of appearing for the 12th board examination ).
30th April 2022, 09:31 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

No, it will not impact your number of attempts.

The eligibility to apply for the JEE is that candidate must have passed or appearing for 12th board examination.

There are three attempts for JEE Main and two attempts for Advanced including the year of appearing for the board examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?