25th June 2023, 02:10 PM
salamshivani

I have completed my graduation in physiotherapy may i be eligible for MPSC?

I have completed my graduation in physiotherapy may i be eligible for MPSC?exam

27th June 2023, 08:34 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I have completed my graduation in physiotherapy may i be eligible for MPSC?

MPSC is Maharashtra Public Service Commission. It conducts entrance examination in various stages for the recruitment as officers in various departments of the state.

The required educational qualification to apply for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university. The age limit is 19-33 years.

Examination is conducted in various stages. For more information visit at www.mpsc.gov.in.
27th June 2023, 08:44 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I have completed my graduation in physiotherapy may i be eligible for MPSC?

MPSC is Maharashtra Public Service Commission. It conducts entrance examination in various stages for the recruitment as officers in various departments of the state.

The required educational qualification to apply for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university. The age limit is 19-33 years.

Examination is conducted in various stages. For more information visit at www.mpsc.gov.in.
27th June 2023, 10:28 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Graduation in any discipline is sufficient to qualification to apply for MPSC.

MPSC conducts examination for recruitment in the state service. The age limit is 19-33 years.

Examination is conducted in three stages and after qualifying in all stages become eligible for the final selection.
27th June 2023, 03:24 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

MPSC refers to Maharashtra Public Service Commission and the minimum education required for appearing in MPSC (Civil Services/ Administrative Services) examination is a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

So, even having completed your bachelor's degree in Physiotherapy, you are eligible for appearing in the MPSC examination provided you satisfy criteria other than educational requirements too.

For complete details and updates regarding the MPSC examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
27th June 2023, 03:46 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for MPSC ,after completing graduation in physiotherapy.

And after graduation in physiotherapy,you are also eligible for UPSC.
27th June 2023, 08:29 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

A graduate in any stream is eligible to apply for UPSC and MPSC exam. You can refer to the below eligibility criteria for applying to the civil services exam: 1. Candidate must hold a Bachelor's Degree from any of the recognised universities.
28th June 2023, 01:44 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

I have completed my graduation in physiotherapy may i be eligible for MPSC?

To determine your eligibility for the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) exam, you need to meet certain criteria set by the commission. The eligibility requirements for MPSC may vary based on the specific exam or post you are applying for. However, here are the general eligibility criteria:

Nationality: You must be a citizen of India.

Age Limit: The age limit varies depending on the category you belong to. The general age limit is typically between 19 and 38 years.
28th June 2023, 04:40 AM
Msdhoni02

1. He/she must have obtained a bachelor's degree from a recognized university or an equivalent qualification.

2. Candidates in their final year of graduation are also eligible to apply to these exams.

3. Minimum Age (as on April 1, 2020): 19 years
Maximum Age (as on April 1, 2020): 38 years (General Category).
29th June 2023, 06:59 PM
A Erenbeni Ovung
Banned

Yes, you may be eligible for the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) exams. MPSC conducts various exams for recruiting candidates for different government positions in Maharashtra, including administrative, police, forest, and engineering services. While the eligibility criteria may vary based on the specific exam you are interested in, a graduation degree in any discipline is generally the minimum requirement. However, it is advisable to check the official MPSC website or the specific exam notification for the detailed eligibility criteria and qualifications required for the position you wish to apply for.
30th June 2023, 08:05 AM
Chandanguriya
Banned

Yes, completing graduation in Physiotherapy can make you eligible for certain exams conducted by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC). The MPSC conducts various exams to recruit candidates for administrative, civil service, and other government positions in the state of Maharashtra.

One of the popular exams conducted by MPSC is the Maharashtra State Services Examination (commonly known as MPSC Exam). This exam is conducted to fill various Class 1 and Class 2 officer positions in the state administration. Graduates from different fields, including physiotherapy, are eligible to apply for this exam.

Apart from the State Services Examination, the MPSC conducts several other exams for specific positions in various departments and organizations of the Maharashtra government. Some of these exams may have specific educational qualifications or requirements related to the field of physiotherapy.

It's important to regularly check the official MPSC website (https://www.mpsc.gov.in/) or refer to the official notifications issued by MPSC for the specific exam you are interested in. The official notifications provide detailed information about the eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, age limits, and other requirements for each exam.

Additionally, it can be beneficial to join dedicated forums or groups for MPSC exam aspirants and seek guidance from individuals who have previously appeared for the exams or are familiar with the eligibility criteria.

Ensure to carefully review the eligibility criteria mentioned in the official notifications and assess whether your graduation in physiotherapy fulfills the requirements for the specific MPSC exam you wish to apply for.
30th June 2023, 05:40 PM
Shantanubose22

A graduate in any stream is eligible to apply for UPSC and MPSC exam.

Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Exam:-

>> Candidate must hold a Bachelor's Degree from any of the recognised universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?