20th April 2023, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

I have hons if I fail in 3 subject and pass in 3 will I be considered pass?

Sir I am a student of abst hons 1 year in rajasthan University I have 6 compulsory subject If I fail in 3 and pass in 3 the what will happen

21st April 2023, 03:44 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I have hons if I fail in 3 subject and pass in 3 will I be considered pass?

If you fail in three subjects in class 12th, you will have to repeat the class 12th again, and you will be able to attempt the exam next year only.
So, I would suggest you to prepare well next year, attempt all the previous year questions, you can make your own notes and study daily.
21st April 2023, 05:50 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I have hons if I fail in 3 subject and pass in 3 will I be considered pass?

As per CBSE guidelines, if you fail in three subjects in class 12th is considered overall fail and one has to re-appear for the same class again.
22nd April 2023, 01:55 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

If you fail in three compulsory subjects and pass in three, then the result of your first-year examination will depend on the pass criteria set by Rajasthan University.

Typically, universities have certain minimum pass criteria that students need to meet in order to clear their exams and move on to the next year. This may involve passing all the compulsory subjects, or achieving a minimum overall percentage of marks in all the subjects taken together.

Therefore, I recommend checking with Rajasthan University to confirm their specific pass criteria for your course and year. If you have any doubts or concerns about your performance in the exams, it's also a good idea to reach out to your professors or academic advisors for guidance and support on how to improve your performance in the future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?