16th March 2023, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

If I fail in one language subject in 10th then also can I take science in 11th class?

Can i take science in 11th but i failed in one language subject called Assamese (ELECTIVE) in class 10th seba board, i want to take science in 11th & my percentage is 55% in 10th & i fail in one subject called Assamese & i score 90 in science so for that can i take science stream in 11th class?

19th March 2023, 02:23 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: If I fail in one language subject in 10th then also can I take science in 11th class?

It depends on the policies of your school or board. Generally, language subjects are considered as qualifying subjects and passing them is mandatory for promotion to the next class. However, some schools or boards may have different policies regarding this.

You should check with your school or board about their policy on promotion to 11th standard after failing in one language subject in 10th standard. If they allow you to take science stream, then you can proceed with your application. However, if they do not allow it, you may have to repeat 10th standard or take up another stream in 11th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?