17th February 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Is IIPM a recognized college?

sir ,is ii pm is a recognized ugc college?....please tell me if it is a recognized one

20th February 2012, 02:12 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is IIPM a recognized college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir ,is ii pm is a recognized ugc college?....please tell me if it is a recognized one
The Indian Institute of Planning and Management is neither recognized by the University Grant Commission, nor by the All India Council for Technical Education.
Candidates pursuing courses offered by the institute basically gets placement in the Private Sectors and the placement is definitely very good. But as far as the government sector is concerned, candidates from the institutes won't be able to apply for any kind of entrance examination conducted for recruitment in the public sectors.

So, you can say that the institute is basically for those willing to make a great career in the private corporate world and for that, the recognition of University Grant Commission hardly matters.
10th April 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

if i passed bba mba from iipm institute after then problem will come in future or what...? Because it is not ugc aproved.....plz rply....
18th March 2013, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Ya definitly that will b a problem.....iipm is just making fun of students itx like an coaching centre tat offers coaching to students....Even placements are not good soo good....somebdy who have spent lot of money for making his career is getting a placement of 2 or 3 lacks hardly....!this is a crap dont go there
4th September 2013, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

MY DU graduation is having problem in final year and hece i was offerd an integrated BBA MBA course at IIPM delhi. IS IT A GOOD OPTION TO SPEND THAT MUCH FOR THIS INTEGRATED PROGRAMME?? PLEASE REPLY URGENT!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?