26th July 2015, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

IIT JAM 2016 coordinating institutes in India

I need a detail of "IIT JAM Exam 2016"
Someone tell me that what are the co-ordinating institutes in india for iit jam?

Related Questions:
  1. IIT JAM 2016 reference books for Biological Science
  2. List out the best coaching institutes for IIT JAM Physics entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which books should I follow for IIT JAM exam for MCA? Can I get admission in any IITs in India if I am able qualify for IIT JAM? From where to get the forms? Is private tuition necessary?
  4. Which are the coaching institutes for IIT JAM in Hyderabad? What is the eligibility criteria of JAM?
  5. How many questions to be answered so as to get selected for MCA in IIT JAM in general category?
  6. Eligibility to appear in IIT-JAM(MCA) for BCA(IGNOU) 3rd year student who have secured 58% in 12th and 56% in 10th? Do I have to face interview in IIT-JAM? Syllabus and books for preparation of IIT-JAM(MCA)?
  7. Is there any need of special coaching for IIT JAM? Names of the institutes? Where shall I get the special coaching for IIT JAM?
  8. Best coaching institutes in Delhi to prepare for IIT-JAM Exam?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for IIT-JAM for M.Sc if secured 56% aggregate in B.Sc?
  10. Guidance for entry into bioinformatics field?
  11. Can I apply in IIT-JAM for M.Sc programme if secured 56% aggregate and achieved 1st rank in graduation?
  12. How should I prepare for IIT JAM in Physics?
  13. IIT JAM after TYBSC
  14. What is the criteria for IIT JAM for Maths?
  15. How should I prepare for IIT JAM in Physics
  16. How to do MSc in IIT Physics after passing BSc? How to prepare for JAM entrance test
  17. How to prepare for all India Exam like JNU, IIT JAM after doing BSc Biotech?
  18. Will I be able to crack IIT-JAM through self preparation? Coaching classes for the preparation of IIT-JAM?
26th July 2015, 11:26 AM
john215

Default Re: IIT JAM 2016 coordinating institutes in India

Re: IIT JAM 2016 coordinating institutes in India

The Joint Admission Test is the admission test to Msc programs at the IITs (Indian Institutes of Technology). The IITs have started conducting the Joint Admission Test for the MSc examination.

The JAM provides admission to MSc (Two years), Joint MSc-PhD, MSc-PhD Dual course and the other Post Bachelor Degree Program at IITs and to integrated PhD programmes at the Indian Institute of Science.

If you talk about the participating IIT’s then they are IIT Bhubaneswar, IIT Delhi, Bombay, IIT Guwahati, IIT Indore, IIT Gandhinagar, IIT Madras, IIT Kanpur, IIT Hyderabad, IIT Roorkee, IIT Ropar, IIT Kharagpur.

Eligibility criteria for JAM:--------------------

Eligibility for all rest of IIT Guwahati and IISc Bangalore:

Aspiring candidates should secure a minimum of 55% in aggregate and that too without the rounding off.
It takes into consideration various subjects including language and subsidiary with distinct years combined.

This is applicable to the unreserved category of students and for the reserved category the aggregate marks requirement is 50% without rounding off in the qualifying degree.

Eligibility for those appearing for IISc Bangalore:

Aspiring candidates must have first class if belonging to the general category. For those who belong to the reserved category or belonging to the OBS/SC/ST category must have in qualifying degree 50% of aggregate marks.

Aspiring candidates can apply for JAM online (After release of JAM 2016 Official notification).

Candidates are supposed to visit the official website and fill up the form.

Important Tentative Dates for IIT JAM 2016

Online registration and application process will start September 2015
Last date of fee payment through challan September 2015
Closure of the online application process October 2015
Date of JAM 2016 February 2016
Date of result announcement March 2016
26th July 2015, 03:26 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: IIT JAM 2016 coordinating institutes in India

The coordinating institute of IIT-JAM are

- IIT, KHARGAPUR

- IIT, BOMBAY

- IIT, KANPUR

- IIT, MDRAS

- IIT, DELHI

- IIT, GUWAHATI

- IIT, ROORKEE

- IIT, BHUBANESHWAR

- IIT, HYDERABAD

- IIT, INDORE

- IIT, PATNA

-IIT, BHU(VARANASI)

-IIT, DHANBAD

- IIT, MANDI etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?