2nd February 2018, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Incorrect father's name on High School certificate. How to apply for correction after 8 years of passing High School?

Sir, my name is RAMESH Kumar Maurya and my father's name is Shriram Maurya. In certificate of High School my father name is incorrect. I had passed in 2010. Please tell me solution.

3rd March 2018, 10:45 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Incorrect father's name on High School certificate. How to apply for correction after 8 years of passing High School?

You have to write an application letter regarding the mistake and submit it to the principal of the school from which you passed higher secondary.
You should write your H.S passing year and indicate the right name and wrong name of your father in the letter. Attach some xerox documents which show your father's correct name. Then, principal should send the letter to the Council authority and if found correct, you will receive the marksheet which shows your correct father name in 2 - 3 months.
8th May 2023, 11:30 AM
Member+

Default Re: Incorrect father's name on High School certificate. How to apply for correction after 8 years of passing High School?

The greatest thing you can do is get over to the regional board office. Make an appeal to the office and describe your circumstance. If you could visit there yourself, it would be preferable.

If you know of anyone who knew you and was still working there, you might also check your school. They may undoubtedly aid you and direct you throughout the procedure.

To correct it, you must submit an affidavit to the executive magistrate. Take a concern advocate's assistance or guidance in this regard.

For further information, get in touch with your local board office or school; they can explain the particular steps.

Hope it's useful!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?