6th August 2012, 01:51 AM
DCGreddy

Information about the colleges offering B.Tech in Embedded Systems?

Hi......
this is chaitanya ,i am studying in embeddedsystems diploma final year in secunderabad gioe college in hyderabad in andhrapradesh.may i know some information about colleges offering be-tech in embeddedsystems with in the range of southindia pls mail the information to my mail :[email protected] .

Related Questions:
28th February 2013, 07:28 PM
narendra B.

Default Re: Information about the colleges offering B.Tech in Embedded Systems?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCGreddy View Post
Hi......
this is chaitanya ,i am studying in embeddedsystems diploma final year in secunderabad gioe college in hyderabad in andhrapradesh.may i know some information about colleges offering be-tech in embeddedsystems with in the range of southindia pls mail the information to my mail :[email protected] .
The possible hosts of embedded systems are toys, vending machines, home appliances, PDAs, phones, video cameras, medical equipment, trains, airplanes, automobiles and industrial machines. Since embedded systems are being widely used in different industries, the scope of embedded system engineering has improved considerably, this has made many students to take up M. Tech in Embedded Systems, and this course is offered by the following government colleges/institutions in India:

• Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad

• Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur

• International Institute of Technology, Hyderabad

• International Institute of Technology, Bangalore

Even though, the number of government colleges offering this course is lesser, a number of private colleges are offering this course in India.

Eligibility requirement:

For seeking admission to the M.E/M. Tech course in Embedded Systems course, candidates must have completed their Bachelor of Technology or Engineering in branches like Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering. Since embedded systems is something related to the field of electronics and computers, candidates with appropriate branches of engineering at the UG level are eligible to apply to the embedded systems engineering course at the PG level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?