27th November 2019, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Information about core companies in Electronics Engineering and joining procedure?

Sir, I am from EEE department. I have completed my graduation in 2018 and now I am searching for jobs in core company. Will you please help me to get some information about core companies and how to get prepare for that?

31st July 2021, 02:17 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about core companies in Electronics Engineering and joining procedure?

Core companies for EEE graduated aspirants:

** Havells India

** Bajaj Electronics

** Surya Roshni Limited

** Honeywell Automation India Limited

** BHEL

** BEL

You simply have to prepare for GATE examination to get selected in Navratana companies or simply apply for the job whenever their is vacancy in the company. You shall prepare your technical syllabus properly and get in touch with current affairs and general aptitude also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?