19th May 2012, 12:32 AM
jagruti1216

Information about MPSC medical officer exam for BAMS? Where to get the forms?

i just want information about the mpsc medical officer exam for bams.from where i can get forms when r the exams conducted?

10th October 2012, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about MPSC medical officer exam for BAMS? Where to get the forms?

please give detail of mpsc for medical officer
1st January 2013, 01:52 AM
geetika wazir

Default Re: Information about MPSC medical officer exam for BAMS? Where to get the forms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagruti1216 View Post
i just want information about the mpsc medical officer exam for bams.from where i can get forms when r the exams conducted?
From where i can get the forms .and plz tell me the syllabus
7th January 2013, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

when did exam for medical officer post are conducted after for Bams
10th June 2013, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

government job For BAMS
19th July 2013, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Next exam for medical officer
10th March 2014, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

which exam i have to give for mo ship gov job frm where i ll get the forms syllabus date of exm
28th October 2014, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

I am a B.A.M.S DOCTOR
I HAD COMLITED MY DEGREE FROM KARNATAKA.
I WANT TO KNOW WHEN WILL BE THE EXAMINATION HELD FOR MPPSC..AND FROM WHERE I CAN GET EXAMINATION FORM..AND WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRE FOR...
6th March 2016, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir , we can able to give public services commission exam.or health exams.in health.after B.A.M.S.in Maharashtra and other state? Pls. to say we will be unemployed after graduation?
29th April 2017, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Information about Medical MPSC medical officer for BAMS ,where to get the application form and dates details of this exam?
29th April 2017, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Information about MPSC medical officer
exam for BAMS? Where to get the forms?and dates details of this exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?