29th February 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Information regarding Training Program being a final year student of Mechanical Engineering?

hi i am mechanical final year student so please inform any training in mechanical engg.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for 6 months internship program in abroad for final engineering semester? -- [New]
  2. How to pursue 6 months training in Maruti? I am a student of mechanical engineering
  3. Inplant Training in Nissan for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for summer training program in a renowned manufacturing industry?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria for joining automobile training company? What's the duration of program? I'm a student of Mechanical engineering
  6. Winter Training program in NTPC or any PSU's
  7. How can I apply for 6 months industrial training? I am a final year B.Tech mechanical engineering student
  8. How to apply for training program in ONGC after 2nd year Mechanical Engineering?
  9. How can I apply for Industrial Training if pursuing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  10. How to do 6 months training in automobile company? I am a final year student of mechanical engineering from Punjab Technical University
  11. Internship or training programme for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 2nd year pursuing candidate?
  12. Training information about 3rd year B.Tech Mechanical student?
  13. What are the options for me to do 6 months industrial training in Automobile industries? I am a student of final year mechanical engineering
  14. Procedure to apply for 6 months Training at Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  15. Companies for doing Final semester project in Mechanical Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Companies offering Industrial training programme in Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? How can I apply for it?
  17. Detailed information about winter vocational training in NTPC being 3rd year Mechanical engineer?
  18. How to join NPTI Training courses for Mechanical Engineering being a candidate pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
29th February 2012, 05:29 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Information regarding Training Program being a final year student of Mechanical Engineering?

dear friend,

See there are simply two way to apply in M.N.C.s for summer internship. These are :

1. You apply yourself,
2. Through your Institute.

1. You apply yourself :

See you must have took some information from you institute or Internet or some official site of some M.N.C.s. By seeing these advertisement you have to apply. If the company select you then they will send you a confirmation letter and before joining you have to print this out and then you get join in the company for summer internship.

2. Through your Institute :

If your institute is eager to send their students then they can easily send you people my friend. But most of the time they did not send their students some good M.N.C.s. But if you do it through your institute then it will be good for you.

~regards~
priyo
29th February 2012, 05:32 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Information regarding Training Program being a final year student of Mechanical Engineering?

dear friend,

See there are simply two way to apply in M.N.C.s for summer internship. These are :

1. You apply yourself,
2. Through your Institute.

1. You apply yourself :

See you must have took some information from you institute or Internet or some official site of some M.N.C.s. By seeing these advertisement you have to apply. If the company select you then they will send you a confirmation letter and before joining you have to print this out and then you get join in the company for summer internship.

2. Through your Institute :

If your institute is eager to send their students then they can easily send you people my friend. But most of the time they did not send their students some good M.N.C.s. But if you do it through your institute then it will be good for you.

~regards~
priyo
30th September 2012, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

sir i am final year student,i want training for sixth months
1st January 2013, 02:57 PM
rakesh bhade

Smile Re: Information regarding Training Program being a final year student of Mechanical Engineering?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1834555]hi i am mechanical final year student so please inform any training in mechanical engg. i want to do job in your compny. i request sir,plese give me chance for good work nd should show my tallent.
1st January 2013, 07:55 PM
24himani

There are lot of MNC which provide summer internship.
Either you can get in through your colllege or you hav to apply on you own.
For this you need some contacts to get into the best of the MNC as for them , there first priority goes to people who are some how related to there staff.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?