25th January 2016, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Information Technology companies offering 1 month internship in Bangalore?

Respected sir,

I am currently doing my engineering in INFORMATION Technology 3 Yr. I will be having a one month vacation in july, and I really want to go for internship in that period.
Can you kindly tell me the names of companies that will be offering internship for 1 month in bangalore?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering internship of 1 month in Bangalore for IT 3rd year Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  3. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student in Bangalore?
  4. How may I do internship for one month in any core companies? I'm in B.Tech(electrical and electronics) 3rd year
  5. How may I do internship in Bangalore for a period of 1 month? I'm doing B.E(information science) from MIT(Manipal)
  6. List of the companies offering internship in Bangalore?
  7. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  8. List of companies in Bangalore offering 1 month Internship in Finance & Marketing?
  9. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  10. Is there any companies available which provides internship for 1 month?
  11. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(IT) 4th semester student in Mysore/Bangalore?
  12. In which companies can I pursue internship in Bangalore?
  13. How to do an internship in Bangalore? Which are the companies offering internship?
  14. List of companies offering internship around Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  15. How to do internship in Bangalore after passing B.E CSE? Which are companies offering the internship
  16. Companies which offers Summer Internship to MBA(Finance) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  17. Companies offering internship in Bangalore? How to apply for them?
  18. List of companies offering 1 month internship for 3rd year B.Tech ECE students?
26th January 2016, 12:13 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information Technology companies offering 1 month internship in Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir,

I am currently doing my engineering in INFORMATION Technology 3 Yr. I will be having a one month vacation in july, and I really want to go for internship in that period.
Can you kindly tell me the names of companies that will be offering internship for 1 month in bangalore?
You can do internship for 1 month in below given companies in Bangalore for Information Technology subject.

1. Trigent Software Ltd, 1st Floor, Khanija Bhavan, 49 Race Course Road Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2226 3000

2. Source Edge Software Technologies Private Limited, No. 9, # 3, Sahakari Vasathi Bhavan, S Kariyappa Road, 2nd Floor, Lingaraju Complex, Gandhi Bazaar Main Road
Kanakapura Road, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2667 2727

3. Global Edge Software Ltd., Global Village, IT SEZ, Pattangere, Mylasanandra Village, RVCE Post Off Mysore Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2346 7944

4. Iwave Systems Technologies Private Limited, 7/ B, 29th Main, Btm Layout 2nd Stage
Bengaluru, Phone: 080 2678 6245

5. Ness Technologies, No. 33, 6th Block, 17th H Main Road,, Koramangala
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4196 1000
13th June 2023, 08:07 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: Information Technology companies offering 1 month internship in Bangalore?

Several Information Technology companies in Bangalore offer one-month internships. Here are a few notable companies that you can consider:

Infosys: Infosys is a renowned multinational IT company that often provides internship opportunities to students. They have a structured internship program called "InfyTQ" that offers training and hands-on experience in various IT domains.

Wipro: Wipro, another leading IT services company, offers internships through its "Wipro Elite" program. This program provides opportunities for students to work on real-world projects and gain industry exposure.

IBM India: IBM is a global technology company that offers internships in Bangalore. They have a dedicated internship program known as "The Great Mind Challenge" that focuses on innovative technology projects.

Mindtree: Mindtree is an IT consulting and services company that offers internships to students. Their internship program provides practical experience in areas like software development, quality assurance, and testing.

HCL Technologies: HCL Technologies is an IT services and consulting company that provides internships through their "HCL TSS Internship Program." This program offers students an opportunity to work on live projects and gain exposure to industry practices.

TCS (Tata Consultancy Services): TCS is one of the largest IT services companies in India and offers internships through their "TCS iON Internship Program." The program provides practical training in various IT domains.

Accenture: Accenture, a global professional services company, offers internships in Bangalore. Their internship program focuses on skill development and provides exposure to real-world projects.

It's important to note that internship opportunities may vary from year to year, and it's advisable to visit the official websites of these companies to check for current internship openings and application procedures. Additionally, consider using online internship platforms like Internshala, LetsIntern, and HelloIntern, as they often list internship opportunities in Bangalore across various IT companies.

When applying for internships, make sure to tailor your resume and cover letter to highlight your relevant skills and experiences. Networking, attending career fairs, and leveraging LinkedIn connections can also increase your chances of finding suitable internships in Bangalore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?