3rd December 2010, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Institutes in Kerala offering Integrated MSc course? Which are the courses? Selection criteria of these courses?

My daughter is in XII and she want to do integrated MSc course, in Kerala. Which are the institutes offering the course, which are the courses, and what is the selection criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes offering integrated MSc courses? What is the duration and the fee structure?
  2. Institutes offering Integrated MSc course in Kerala?
  3. Criteria for admission in Integrated Course in Chemistry?
  4. Institutes offering integrated M.Tech and Ph.D courses? I have completed MCA
  5. List of colleges offering 5 years M.Sc integrated courses after 12th?
  6. List of colleges offering 5 years M.Sc integrated courses after 12th?
  7. List of Institutes offering Cardio Vascular Technology courses in Kerala? Fee structure for these courses? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
  8. Any PG courses related to Maths after BSc Mathematics? Institutes offering the course?
  9. Information about MSc integrated courses and colleges offering the course in Chennai? Which colleges offer MSc courses in Chennai? Fee structure and eligibility of the course?
  10. Colleges under Pondicherry university offering integrated M.Sc in Astrophysics? -- [New]
  11. Institutes in Kerala offering BSc Cardiovascular Technology Courses?
  12. What are the various institutes offering integrated MSc Programme? I am a BSc student in Physics
  13. Which are the government institutes in Kerala offering short term courses related to Electronics and Communication?
  14. Information about MSc integrated courses of animation technology? Colleges offering the course in Chennai? Details about the MSc courses available in Chennai and their fee structure?
  15. List of the top institutes along with their details offering commerce courses in Kerala?
  16. What are the best career options for girls after 12th PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to become a Geologist after 12th?
  18. Colleges offering Integrated Ph.D program along with M.Sc. Chemistry in Kerala?
4th December 2010, 07:56 AM
Harikrishh

Default Re: Institutes in Kerala offering Integrated MSc course? Which are the courses? Selection criteria of these courses?

CUSAT has an integrated MSc physics in photonics
Amrita college has integrated MSc in physics and mathematics
11th February 2011, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Institutes in Kerala offering Integrated MSc course? Which are the courses? Selection criteria of these courses?

is there any integrated course for chemistry
22nd February 2011, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

which colleges in kerala are offering integrated PG(photonics)? which entrance should be written for that?
28th March 2011, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

which are the colleges the offer integrated course (chemistry/physics in kerala?
what are job possibilities after doing this?
28th March 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

which are the colleges that offering integrated msc courses in chemistry and physics in kerala?
what are the job opportunities after doing this course?
15th April 2011, 07:57 AM
Unregistered

The Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST), Thumba, Thiruvananthapuram - 659 022 ( www.iist.ac.in) offers five-year integrated master%u2019s in applied sciences. Admission is based on IIT-JEE score through counselling.
29th April 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

which are the colleges in kerala which offers integrated m.sc .and what are the qualifications
15th May 2011, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

job oriented courses after bsc chemistry
6th June 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

what all are the job oppurtunities available through integrated msc in physics,maths,biology
7th July 2011, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

college with Msc chemistry
21st July 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation on B.Sc...Now i would like to study M.Sc in physics..Plz give me list of some university which provide me to study in M.Sc...
28th July 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

percentage required to admit in this institute?
16th August 2011, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my graduation on B.Sc computer science, please give me a list of master degree course to continue my studies? i did not appeared any type of entrance exam till 17.8.2011
i am waiting for feedback!
27th November 2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Which are the universities and institutes in Kerala that offers integrated M.Sc course in Physics
16th February 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

dont have time to waste searching for integrated degree courses can u help
24th February 2012, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

After my 2 i would like to go for an integrated degree in physics or chemistry . Plz send me some names of the institutions or universities which have integrated degree.
23rd May 2012, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Which are institutions in kerala offering integrated Msc courses ? Is there any such courses in chemistry and biology in kerala?
26th May 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

syllabas for preparing for inegrate msc in amrutha university
28th May 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

colleges having integrated msc in computer science
6th July 2012, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

I AM BSC CHEMISTRY STUDENT .WHICH ARE THE COURSES ARE RELATED TO CHEMISTRY AFTER BSC
21st May 2014, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in Bsc zoology ,i want to do integrated msc course in kerala.which are the institutions offer the course to continue my studies??? What is the selection criteria??
4th January 2015, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Im studying in 12 std in bio comp can i get integrated msc course
27th April 2015, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

sir , please suggest the institutions in kerala which have integrated course for mathematics
11th May 2016, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Please inform the name of institutes for integrated course in biology at Kerala
10th April 2018, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 12 who wish to go for integrated msc course.Please lend me with information regarding what are criteria of entry after 12th and colleges offering this course in Kerala.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?