8th May 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Which are the Institutes in Kota for coaching for engineering entrance test?

i jst wanna knw which institute is best in kota 4r coaching n whooso evr gives the ans... write in ordr so tht i cn prefr gud 1

Related Questions:
  1. Best IIT coaching institutes? Date of entrance exams of coaching institutes in Kota? Fee structure of their coaching? Date of registration for the coaching institute?
  2. Which are the best IIT coaching institutes? Date of the entrance exam of the coaching institute of Kota? Fee structure for coaching?
  3. Is Aakash Institute good for IIT JEE preparation? Which are the other best coaching institutes?
  4. Should I send my son to Kota for coaching of entrance exams for engineering or focus upon intermediate first? -- [New]
  5. List of the top coaching institutes along with their registration dates, entrance exam dates, and fee structure for IIT-JEE in India?
  6. Entrance test for coaching institutes for engineering? When is it?
  7. List of top coaching centers for IIT-JEE preparation? How may I get information about online coaching exam preparation(Kota)?
  8. Which is the best coaching center for IIT JEE preparation in Kota?
  9. Which coaching institution is better in Resonance Kota and Vibrant Kota for Engineering and give suitable reasons?
  10. Which coaching institute is better between Resonance Kota and Vibrant Kota for engineering?
  11. Best coaching institutes to prepare for IIT JEE? I have scored 93% in 12th
  12. Names of the coaching institutes for preparation of IIT JEE in Kota?
  13. List of IIT Colleges in India till 2012?
  14. Which coaching institution is better join for Engineering in Kota?
  15. Which are the best coaching institutes for IITJEE and AIEEE situated in Delhi or Kota?
  16. Best coaching center in Kota?W hat is the fee structure? List of top 10 coaching centers in Kota? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it a good decision to join coaching institute in Kota? Names of the good institutes along with their way of teachings?
  18. Are there any IIT coaching institutes for Astrophysics from Kota
4th February 2014, 01:10 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which are the Institutes in Kota for coaching for engineering entrance test?

Most of the students aspiring to join IIT prefer the Yearlong Classroom Contact Programmes in Class-XI or XII. The programme runs simultaneously at respective study centres. Formal school education goes with the IIT-JEE and other engineering / medical / similar entrance or scholarship examinations preparations. Resonance has no formal or informal tie up with any of the school anywhere in the country. Resonance only provides classroom coaching for IIT-JEE / AIEEE / AIPMT for the students of Class XI & XII.
31st August 2016, 05:38 AM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: Which are the Institutes in Kota for coaching for engineering entrance test?

The list of coaching institutes in KOTA in decreasing order of ho good they are are as follows:
1.Allen
2.Bansal
3.Resonance
4.Vidyalankar
5.Vidyaarthi
6.FIIT JEE
This is as per the recent results.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?