18th March 2015, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Interview questions asked for HDFC Bank Assistant Manager post

Someone please do tell me the questions asked in interview for the post of assistant manger in hdfc bank as soon as possible to me.

19th March 2015, 12:48 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Interview questions asked for HDFC Bank Assistant Manager post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Someone please do tell me the questions asked in interview for the post of assistant manger in hdfc bank as soon as possible to me.
First of all one cannot predict that these are the questions that can be asked as you are stranger to that person , and also one cannot guess what will be the temperament of Interviewer on the interview day. But still you have to face the questions on the spot and also you need to respond that question in a minute , so i would rather just you to just be calm , don't get tensed .

I am listing some of the probable questions that can be asked in the interview and you can prepare these questions for your upcoming interview and these are :

QUESTIONS:

> > First of all , interviewer like to know about you , so he might ask " Tell me about your Self " ?

> > Now he knows you , so he ll be asking " How much do you know about HDFC ltd Business ?

> > Then he might ask , why do you want to join HDFC Bank only ?

> > then he might ask you about current affairs , like the budget , the question which is related to finance sector he ll be focusing on that only , so you need to prepare very well in this question .

> > And there are many question as in why do you want to be a bank assistant manager ,

> > How you will handle the clients and your past experience , why you left the earlier bank /company ?

> > the most important question of all that you really need to prepare is that why they will select you in their company/bank ? here they ll see you confidence so hence prepare this question very well because at the end of the interview they ll be judging you on this question only .

REMEMBER "THE FIRST QUESTION AND THE LAST QUESTION WILL MAKE YOUR IMPRESSION " SO GIVE YOUR BEST ....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?