3rd April 2011, 01:55 AM
ashish thakre

IPS exam after B.Sc(IT) with all computer subjects and Discrete Mathematics?

dear sir i have completed my graduation in bsc(IT) i have all subjects off computer and one subject is in first year is descrete mathematic so can eligible for ips exam conducted by upsc please sir give me detail answer

3rd April 2011, 11:03 AM
Niklesh92

Default Re: IPS exam after B.Sc(IT) with all computer subjects and Discrete Mathematics?

Ya..you can appear for IPS exam as the criteria is oly tat u shd ve a graduate degree..and your age should be within 21-30 yrs and if SC/ST its 35 yrs...all d best..
3rd April 2011, 04:34 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: IPS exam after B.Sc(IT) with all computer subjects and Discrete Mathematics?

Hello friend,

For IPS, you will need to write civil service exam conducted by UPSC.
The minimum academic qualification required to write the exam is a bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Since, you are a graduate, you will be eligible for the exam provided you have attained the age of 21 years and you are not over 30 years. (relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC).

The application form is available in the designated Head Post Offices/Post Offices after the notification by UPSC. The advertisement for the same will be published in all leading newspapers including Employment News.

For further information, you may refer to the official website of UPSC.
3rd June 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

sir i am doing an computer engg. from recognized university. so can i appear for ips exam when i m appearing my final year exams??
5th July 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i'm Ramesh and i completed my degree in BCA, sir i want to know that can i apply for ips exam, what is the minimum eligibility.
please guide me sir. thank u
7th July 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

I am B.COM final year now i like to attend ips exam in administration department any subjects for that
30th July 2011, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

how many chances for general category for bpsc exams
16th August 2011, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

m doing bsc in chemistry honors..and m in 2nd year.can i pursue the study of IPS? what study i have to do?
12th May 2012, 07:18 PM
rati23dec

hello,

there are many opportunities like

1 B.COM/M.COM
2 BBA/MBA
3 RAILWAY EXAM
4 BANK
5 CA

REGARD

Mohini

Read more: http://jobsrecruitments.com/what-can-i-do-after-12th-commerce-better-future-1691.html#ixzz1ueslGCkd
6th June 2012, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am graduate in BCA , Can i give the IPS exam .
and also when next exam will held.
plz tell me...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?