10th September 2020, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Government sector for a Bachelor of Physiotherapy student?

Hello friends, I am about to complete my Bachelor of Physiotherapy course. I don't want to pursue Master of Physiotherapy. I want to get Government job after my BPT course. Please tell me about the opportunities in this sector for me.

12th September 2020, 05:42 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector for a Bachelor of Physiotherapy student?

Job opportunities in government sector for Bachelor of Physiotherapy:-

After completion of your Bachelor's of Physiotherapy course, you can apply for jobs in various government institutes such as; Mental Health Cares
Rehabilitation Centres
Government Hospitals
Colleges and Universities
Indian Army
Fitness Centres etc.

You can go for your PG degree in the same subject and field, this will enhance your knowledge and you can secure a good job post and great career ahead in any government organisations.
15th September 2020, 12:37 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector for a Bachelor of Physiotherapy student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am about to complete my Bachelor of Physiotherapy course. I don't want to pursue Master of Physiotherapy. I want to get Government job after my BPT course. Please tell me about the opportunities in this sector for me.
If you want to join in the medical field (BPT ) you can join below departments and start your career.
-Defence Medical Establishments
-Rehabilitation centers for the Handicapped
-Sports Training Facilities
-Health care institutions Universities and Colleges
-Community health centers
-Public Educational Institutions/Universities and colleges
-Government Hospitals
-Schools for Mentally Retarded/-Mental health centres
-Physically Disabled Children
-Orthopedic Departments
-Rehabilitation centres
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?