28th February 2012, 10:20 AM
kishor2427

Job Opportunities for me after completion of CCNA without Graduation?

i m mohan.i m 12 th pass and doing ccna.please i want know job this field withott graduation.

28th February 2012, 04:07 PM
priyanka_22

Lightbulb Re: Job Opportunities for me after completion of CCNA without Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kishor2427 View Post
i m mohan.i m 12 th pass and doing ccna.please i want know job this field withott graduation.
Dear,

If you aim to work at any level and your aims are high than you can.

You had done CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Admin) which is really a good certification course for just 12th pass student.

It is not required that you must have graduation to you can get "JOB" on 12th +CCNA basis too.

Either , if possible you must go for its next level that is CCNP(Cisco Certified Network Progarmmer ) because it has more opportunities than CCNA.

Still , if you cant do that but want a job on CCNA basis than will tell you you have oppotunities like :

~ ~~NOC (Network Operating Engineer) at companies like Idea , Airtel , Vodafone where you will find good option on 12th basis.

~ ~~Network Administrator at any good MNC but that depends on you knowledge .

You need to prepare well for your interviews only it is the procedure of selection in good MNC's or even you can start with any Electronics Company where they hane LAN(Local Area Network),MAN (Metropolitan Area Network) or WAN (Wide Area Network).

Best Luck

Quote:
"If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your

hopes."
21st June 2012, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job Opportunities for me after completion of CCNA without Graduation?

is there any opportunity after doing ccna with graduation in computer science?
6th September 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job Opportunities for me after completion of CCNA without Graduation?

HI
I am selvam i have completed my bca degree in correspondence with 75% resultt.now i am doing ccna & mcitp course in a organization i want to do networking job.please sujjest me how can i go further in my carreer.
thanks & regards
selvam
26th September 2012, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

hI
I PASSED MY B.COM WITH CCNA... CAN I GET A PERFECT JOB IN ARAB/UK?
11th October 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

hy i have done Intermediat and I am studying CCNA and after CCNA , I would do CCNP.......my question is that should i do graduation????????
19th October 2012, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i have completed my B.E (ECE) ..now am searching for job on the domain system admin so can you tell me that which additional course is necessary for such kind of domain... Am very much confused whether to do ccna or java...and please tell me do ccna course is suitable for B.E graduates.
5th November 2012, 11:11 AM

I would suggest that you go for some graduation before searching for a job. In the long run, you will come to know that recruiters look for basic degree as the eligibility criteria. Though you have a chance to get a job now, in the later years you will start regretting for not continuing your degree now. At least try to do it through correspondence.
8th February 2013, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

sir, i have comleted CCNA and MSCE.i am doing pursuing ba, then between what can i not do job in ccna mcse base.
13th February 2013, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

i am suraj I am learning 4 sem diploma in e&c branch. So i am also learning ccna .wat type of job can i accept from this.. ...course in electronic field .....
14th February 2013, 10:36 AM
Beawar

Dear..

It is good that you have completed your 12th as well as CCNA diploma but in todays competitive world it is not at all enough to have such a low qualification otherwise you will get job for sure but you will not get any promotions or you will never move towards the higher posts so its better you complete your graduation. If you have to work then enroll yourself with some distance learning education mode degree program so that you can complete the degree with ease.

The jobs that you can go for are :-

1. Network Administrator
2. Coaching institute of your own
3. Networking officer in Telecom companies
4. Networking technician in BPO's
5. Server technician

You should register yourself with some good job portals so that you can get job easily. Some good job portals are :-
Naukri.com
Firstnaukri.com
Shine.com
Monster.com
Timesjob.com
indeed.com

Hope it will help

Cheers...!!!
14th February 2013, 01:33 PM
eareddy

Hi friends,

........>You had done CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Admin) which is really a good certification course for just 12th pass student.

........>Network Administrator at any good MNC but that depends on you knowledge .

.........>You need to prepare well for your interviews only it is the procedure of selection in good MNC's or even you can start with any Electronics Company where they hane LAN(Local Area Network),MAN (Metropolitan Area Network) or WAN (Wide Area Network).

.........>Either , if possible you must go for its next level that is CCNP(Cisco Certified Network Progarmmer ) because it has more opportunities than CCNA.

***************************xxxxx****************** *********

ALL THE BEST................
15th February 2013, 06:48 PM
media1

HAI,

These are Job Opportunities for me after completion of CCNA without Graduation--------

1.Networking technician in BPO's
2.Network Administrator
3.Server technician
4.Coaching institute of your own
5.Networking officer in Telecom companies.

Hope that this helpful for you,
Thank you...
20th May 2013, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my 12th but due to some reaasons i m not able to complete my graduation...:(............., and now i m looking for some short time courses for build my career............is CCNA is better???..... and after that how much salary i can expect from my 12 ccna ..without graduation??.......please guys i need your help m really in big trouble???
28th May 2013, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

i completed ma diploma in computer engineering and decided to join ccna,i want to know about the present job oppurtunities and the best institute to join
Plz help me
22nd June 2013, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Job Opportunities for me after completion of CCNA with Graduation in b.e.(extc)?
20th July 2013, 07:11 AM
Unregistered

sir my name is niranjan, I have completed my CCNA (Routing & switching) without graduatation . will i get the job at USA company .
12th July 2014, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

job opportunities for me in abroad i'am doing ccna,mcse,red hat,and ethical hacking but i'am not graduated i'am only 12th pass i want abroad jobs
27th August 2014, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

i had completed BA and cisco certified course. can i get job in network administrator?
5th September 2014, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir I was working for wipro as a L2 engineer in technical support, now I have resigned for it. M very interested in networking domain so joined for CCNA & MCITP duration about 5-6 months. After completion of these can I get a job in network domain???? And planning for doing ccnp also, please guide me whether I'll get job after CCNA and MCITP course... Degree BE (ECE)
27th January 2015, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,I have completed my Diploma in IT but some how Reason Im not get admissin to BE so I request u sir please Guide me what Scope of CCNA and CCNP Without Degree ??????
11th May 2015, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

i am 12th pass and have done ccna course and looking for the jobs. Will I get the job on the basis of qualification I have?
16th July 2016, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation with 36% and now I'm thinking for ccna will I get a job after doing ccna with 36% in graduation
17th July 2016, 06:19 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

Yes, you will definitely get a good job after completion of CCNA course.

But only certification will not help you to get a job, always acquire great knowledge along with certification.

If you are serious about your career then you can go for CCNP or CCIE for better job.

Career opportunities after CCNA:

->Network Engineer
->System Admin
->Technical Support Engineer
->Network Administrator and so on.
15th June 2018, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am pursuing graduation final year and I have done my CCNA and ccnp certification so I can get a job in good it companies yes or no
15th June 2021, 04:01 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Hello friend
If you are looking to make your career in the field of networking then you can do this course.
CCNA is a Cisco Certified Network Administration after this course you can make your career in this field -
Network Engineer
Technical Assistant
Network Administrator
Senior Technical Assistant
Cable Operator
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?