14th September 2020, 01:32 PM
AayushiParikh

Job opportunities in Nehru Nagar, Ahmedabad for a 12th candidate who is waiting for NEET result?

Hi Sir, I have completed my 12th and now waiting for the NEET result. In the mean time which is equals to vacation, I want to do job. Can you please provide me the job opportunities in Nehru Nagar area of Ahmedabad?

15th September 2020, 04:29 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Nehru Nagar, Ahmedabad for a 12th candidate who is waiting for NEET result?

In the mean time you can work from home and earn money.

I can recommend you to work on the EALP Forum, along with scholarship ( in the form of money ) you will also be eligible to gain some knowledge and improve your English vocabulary.
15th September 2020, 07:31 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Nehru Nagar, Ahmedabad for a 12th candidate who is waiting for NEET result?

Try to learn a skill and then try for part time jobs. The skill be with you forever. But the experience may not be helpful for you in future like software skills,home tutions,you can be a youtuber,blogger,oft skills writer
As you had mentioned that you are from Science background and ppered or NEET(MBBS,/BDS,/BHMS,/BAMS) ,you need to be in regular touch with subject,practice ,practicals.If you feel you can handle it job cum studies then you can but don't ignore the studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?