2nd July 2011, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Job as a primary teacher in central government after doing BSc Maths and B.Ed?

Can i get a job for primary teacher in central government when i hv done bsc. (math) and b.ed

31st October 2011, 03:58 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job as a primary teacher in central government after doing BSc Maths and B.Ed?

hi,
yes you can get primary teacher job in central govt. for this some exam are taken by the govt. like KVS, JNV

THE selection is based on the written exam and interview .
9th November 2011, 07:02 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Job as a primary teacher in central government after doing BSc Maths and B.Ed?

dear friend,

yes , you can get easily the job of primary teacher.
there is no prob in that but you should at first
apply for that post when the vacancies are there.
best of luck.
26th December 2012, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir I wanna to ask a question pls. - Could u tell me when Ctet tests are taken ?
18th May 2014, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.SC(BIOTECHNOLOGY) NOW I AM DOING. B.ED AND I HAVE A WORKING EXPERIENCE ASA PRIMARY TEACHER FOR 3YEARS. CAN I GET GOVT JOB. WHAT I HAVE TO DO FOR IT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?