17th September 2010, 11:39 AM
Jitendra Dass

Job prospects and salary one can get after doing B.A LLB along with CS course?

what are the job prospects and salary if iam doing BA.,LLB.(5 yr) alongwith company secretaryship course?

Related Questions:
2nd March 2011, 06:14 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job prospects and salary one can get after doing B.A LLB along with CS course?

You will have the option to join large organisation or MNC. There is always a requirement of these profile candidates. You can expect an initial salary of at least Rs 30000 to begin with. With experience it can go up to a lakh per month. It is a must that you have good conceptual knowledge.
9th March 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job prospects and salary one can get after doing B.A LLB along with CS course?

Job prospects and salary one can get after doing B.Com(Hons) and 3 year llb course?
21st March 2011, 07:37 PM
2cuteforuh21
Junior Member+

You will have the option to join large organisation or MNC. There is always a requirement of these profile candidates. You can expect an initial salary of at least Rs 30000 to begin with.
21st March 2011, 07:56 PM
2cuteforuh21
Junior Member+

You will have the option to join large organisation or MNC. There is always a requirement of these profile candidates. You can expect an initial salary of at least Rs 30000 to begin with.
2nd May 2011, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

which side have i jobs, after completing BA.LLB ??
what are the courses available after completing BA.LLB?
21st May 2011, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

can i pursue CS along with BA.LLB
28th May 2011, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

what is the salary after BA LLB(5 YEARS WITH LLM?
29th May 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

i am llb graduate and want to study additional course , is diploma in corporate law ok for me or i should go for mba hr or cs ? plz advice me......
25th June 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

can i do ca and cs alond with ba llb
10th July 2011, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

what are the scope after ba llb without cs
10th July 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

what is the salary after completing B.A.LLB?
24th July 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum salary after completion of b.com hnrs,c.s n llb??
24th July 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

job prospectus n minimum salary after b.com hnrs,c.s n llb??
25th July 2011, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

i have completed diploma with some backs,puc is just completed with science,age is 22,iam interested in llb,please give suggestion and details
10th September 2011, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

i have completed B.com along LLB ,i want to know my cerrier
21st September 2011, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Llb ke baad job settle hone me kitna time lagta h minimum
24th November 2011, 07:46 PM
m.khushhal

Yes you can get an economically good job after B.A.
You can get a job of a
School teacher
Marketing job
Banking jobs
Office clerk
Computer operator job
You can also join Indian Defence sector etc...
I will suggest you to do M.Ed to get a job in government colleges.You will get a vary high salary as compared to now.
13th May 2012, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

will i get a job after BA.LLB (hons)
8th June 2012, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

what salary i will get after doing ba llb in utkal university?
27th August 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

M doing ba.llb (5yr) n intrested in c.s so plz tell me 4 c.s how n wat shud i do n wat r d subject
14th September 2012, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

what is starting salary after passing bba llb from a nlu or symbiosis law school? which course would further help : mba or cs?
10th August 2013, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

can i get a good job in abroad after completing ba.llb(honrs)and ba.psycology?or what must i study after this courses for a beter carier in abroad?
9th February 2014, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Pls sajest the after b.com final year what cources are availebal pls sajest in detail....
19th May 2014, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

What were option for me after completing BA.LLB and what were job prospects and salary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?