1st August 2013, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Which job will I get after scoring 60% in 10th and 12th

My Aggregate in BE is less than 60%, but in 10th & 12th I have more than 60%. On the basis of this situation where I get the job?

22nd March 2015, 09:01 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which job will I get after scoring 60% in 10th and 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My Aggregate in BE is less than 60%, but in 10th & 12th I have more than 60%. On the basis of this situation where I get the job?
You can apply for various job posts in both public and private sector with these educational scores. Since you hold a graduation degree in B.E. therefore, you have a wider scope in several private firms belonging to the work profile of your trade. If you have an interest towards private sector then you can apply for any small or big private company whose functioning is related to your skill field.

But, if you want to apply for a job in government sector, then there is also a quite a big list of job opportunities for you. You can apply for the exams conducted by UPSC, SSC, IBPS, LIC, NICL, ONGC, SAIL, etc. for the various job posts in different departments of the different government organizations.

However, some organizations liberate various job posts on the basis of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) score card for which you need to crack GATE Examination. Also, you can apply for the jobs based on 10+2 ground.
23rd March 2015, 09:27 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which job will I get after scoring 60% in 10th and 12th

After 12th if you want to get the job there are many options are available for you but still i will advice you that its time for you to study so can go for the graduation in any stream that you are interested or you have passed the 12th class from the stream.

You can go for the graduation in B.tech,B.E.

Can also apply for the CPT if passed the 12th with math and then get the admission in the C.A. which is a very better option for you.

You can also for B.A., B.sc, B.com such courses are best for UPSC preparation in future

Governments and private jobs that you can apply for-;

you can apply for the post of- Clerk

Peon

Ticket examiner

Police constable

Station master

Storekeeper in banks and other sectors

Panchyat secretary

Patwari

Guard

In army force

N.D.A.

H.S.S..

S.S.C.

These are the main fields where you can apply for the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?