14th March 2013, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Is Karnataka distance education offering MSW, PG course in AP in distance mode?

Is karnataka distance education offering MSW, PG course in Andrapradesh in distance mode, if what are the branches available in ap

Related Questions:
  1. List of Universities in Kerala, Karnataka, AP offering M.Phil in Distance Education?
  2. How to join MSW distance education programme?
  3. List of the universities in Kerala, Karnataka offering M.Phil in MSW in distance education? I have completed MSW
  4. Universities offering M.Ed in Distance Mode?
  5. Career and Job opportunities for MSW? I am currently studying in final year B.A(Sociology) through distance education
  6. Best option between MBA and M.Tech for distance mode education? Any colleges offering M.Tech in Distance Mode and is it a good option?
  7. Can I study MSW through distance education if I am a residing at Kerala
  8. Which are the colleges offering MSc agriculture in distance mode?
  9. How to join MCA course and get Job being a candidate pursuing BCA course?
  10. Can I do my M.A. in English and B.Ed simultaneously? List of universities offering B.Ed through distance education
  11. Information about B.Ed correspondence course in Mumbai?
  12. How to do MSW in distance mode? I have done MBA in HR and Marketing
  13. List of AICTE approved colleges or universities in India for correspondence course in Electrical? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Universities offering LLB course through distance after B.A in Distance mode?
  15. How to do M.Phil through distance education after completing MSW?
  16. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode?
  17. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry through distance mode? -- [New]
  18. What to do for getting admission to B.Ed being a candidate having secured 41.8% in Graduation?
5th December 2014, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Karnataka distance education offering MSW, PG course in AP in distance mode?

What are all the information I need to know before shifting my career to Psychology being an Engineer?
I work in IT industry after finishing my UG in Mechanical Engineering. Now I would like to change my profession to Psychology as I feel I am passionate about it and I am interested in areas like counselling psychology, clinical psychology, cognitive etc. I need some clarifications for switching to new career.

1. Is it worth to do a PG in Psychology in distance mode?
2. Can I go for MA or MSc and what is the difference between both degrees?
3. What are all best institutions to study is distance mode?
4. How long it will take to finish MA and PhD later?
5. What about job scope and opportunities after my degree??
6. How much it will cost to finish PG and PhD Approximately?
7. Any suggestions for me?? Thanks in advance!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?