14th May 2011, 07:17 PM
alka dwivedi

Last 10 years Infosys question papers with solution

sir,
i am studying b.tech 3rd year.i want to pre of the infosys exam.so please send question paper with solution in my email id.

31st December 2014, 06:27 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Last 10 years Infosys question papers with solution

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF INFOSYS APTITUDE TEST:

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of Infosys aptitude test in this post for your reference. Go through it and try to understand the pattern of the exam and prepare for it accordingly.

CLICK HERE!! to attend a online mock test for Infosys.

The pattern which was followed last year for the Infosys aptitude test is as follows,

-> Verbal and Non - Verbal Reasoning - 30 questions in 35 minutes.

-> Verbal Aptitude - 40 questions in 30 minutes.

So, start your preparation for the above topics first and then move on with the common aptitude topics by referring some good books like R.S.Agarwal book.

Also attached some of the other preparation materials in this post for your reference. Go through it and start your preparation accordingly.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Infosys.zip(121.7 KB, 31 views)
File Type: zip Infosys (1).zip(326.2 KB, 31 views)
File Type: pdf Winning The Interview Game Everything You Need To Know To Land The Job.pdf(1.61 MB, 58 views)
File Type: pdf Ultimate Aptitude Tests.pdf(2.53 MB, 69 views)
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(803.4 KB, 99 views)
File Type: pdf aptitude.pdf(1.18 MB, 75 views)
File Type: pdf Interview Skills That Win The Job -WindowTricks-.pdf(1.99 MB, 78 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?