12th June 2017, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Last 10 years solved question papers and answers for CS executive programme?

Last 10 years solved question papers and answers for CS executive programme? Can you please guide me with the details on the same? Where to get these papers or someone can attach me all the papers over here? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

27th July 2017, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 10 years solved question papers and answers for CS executive programme?

Please suggest me how I am collected of last year's solved papers of cs executive programme.. Send me link or mail me.. My email ID is [email protected].
Thank you.. Sir
22nd September 2017, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 10 years solved question papers and answers for CS executive programme?

Please suggest me how to collect last 5 year solved questions for cs executive send me link and mail me
My email id is [email protected]
Thank you
21st November 2017, 04:39 AM
Unregistered

Please help me how to get last 5 years solved question of cs executive please mail me the link my email I'd [email protected] please reply fast
8th December 2017, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Can you please share the last 10 or last 5 years solved papers of cs executive please at ankita.mehra137 @gmail.com
20th January 2018, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Give me previous papers of CS executive programme with solution thank-you it's very needful and how to prepare for company law
8th March 2018, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Please suggest me how to collect last 5 year solved questions for cs executive send me link and mail me
My email id is [email protected]
Thank you
6th May 2018, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Can you please share the last 10 or last 5 years solved papers of cs executive please..my mail id is [email protected]
24th May 2018, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Can you please share last 5 years solved cs foundation programme paper.. my mail ID is [email protected]
26th May 2018, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

I want last 5 yrs solved papers of cs executive sub cost and management accounting..
if available send me on email- [email protected]
29th May 2018, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Please suggest me how to collect last 5 year solved questions for cs executive send me link and mail me on [email protected]
thank you
25th September 2018, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

Sir please provide past Year solved papers of CS Executive Group 2 all subjects mail me on
[email protected]
23rd October 2018, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Please suggest me how to collect last 5 year solved questions for cs Professional send me link and mail me on [email protected]
4th April 2019, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Please help me how to get last 5 years solved question of cs executive please mail me the link my email I'd [email protected] please reply fast
26th June 2019, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

How do I get solved question papers of cs executive of last 5-10 years ??
27th June 2019, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Check on icsi website you can get previous year question papers
29th December 2019, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

SOLVED QUESTIONS OF ICSI- MODULE II - Company Accounts & Auditing practices. Dec 17 & dec 18

my mail id is - [email protected]

Soumen Bhattacharya
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?