4th May 2012, 09:44 PM
afsarbitiya

Last 10 years solved question papers of IAS preliminary exam? How to prepare for the IAS exam?

hi i m padmalaya frm sambalpur,odisha.please send me previous 10 years solved question papers of IAS preliminary exam.i want to prepare for IAS exam.i hope u help me.please send me the materials which i have asked.thanks

5th May 2012, 09:09 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last 10 years solved question papers of IAS preliminary exam? How to prepare for the IAS exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by afsarbitiya View Post
hi i m padmalaya frm sambalpur,odisha.please send me previous 10 years solved question papers of IAS preliminary exam.i want to prepare for IAS exam.i hope u help me.please send me the materials which i have asked.thanks
I have attached some Question paper of IAS exam, so please check it out.This paper helpful for you. So practice well to all papers.

Also you can observe the pattern of those Question paper.

I have listed some valuable books name which books are really helpful for you.This books are available in market.

BEST BOOKS FOR IAS EXAM=>

PREPARATION TIPS=>

### You can prepare well those books , you must study daily at least 6-7 hr.

### You can choose some English news paper for delicious process.

###
You can choose some papers for Indian Economy and Indian history.

###
You can spend 2 hr for any reputed news channel.

If you can follow one daily routine then you can definitely cracked the IAS exam.Because Hard work id key factor here.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf model paper.pdf(101.9 KB, 1918 views)
File Type: pdf model paper 2.pdf(127.5 KB, 1408 views)
File Type: doc IAS-Prelims-Paper-I-Solved-2011.doc(86.0 KB, 1829 views)
File Type: pdf ENGLISH_COMPULSORY.pdf(167.8 KB, 1297 views)
File Type: pdf ESSAY_COMPULSORY.pdf(47.3 KB, 1144 views)
5th May 2012, 10:38 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last 10 years solved question papers of IAS preliminary exam? How to prepare for the IAS exam?

Hi dear...............
The eligibility criteria for IAS exam are as follows............

The best books from where you can prepare for your exam.......

The optional subjects for IAS exam are as follows........

For more details visit official website of UPSC.

Good luck............
6th May 2012, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

hi again.can u help me to collect these books.i mean can u tell me how much i have to spend to get these books.i mean is it possible that i send money and get home delivery of these books.can u send me the address from where i get these books.m6@y id [email protected]
23rd June 2012, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

please send me previous year question paper of ias preliminary examination 2011, email id [email protected]
23rd June 2012, 01:33 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

It does not really matters which stream you belong to as they just look for graduates in any discipline from a recognized university.

Your age should be between 21-30 years.

At the most you can attempt for four times.

Selection procedure includes preliminary exams, main examination followed by interview.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ENGLISH_COMPULSORY.pdf(167.8 KB, 587 views)
File Type: pdf gen 2010.pdf(497.2 KB, 670 views)
File Type: pdf IAS GENERAL_STUDIES(09).pdf(1.07 MB, 1200 views)
File Type: pdf IAS GS_PAPER_I(11).pdf(1.20 MB, 1063 views)
24th June 2012, 12:27 AM
GURINDER BILLING

HI FRIEND...!!!!!

->PREPARATION TIPS:-

-You can prepare well those books , you must study daily at least 6-7 hr.

-You can choose some English news paper for delicious process.

- You can choose some papers for Indian Economy and Indian history.

-You can spend 2 hr for any reputed newspapers.

Eligibility criteria:-

-> Your age should be between 21-30 years.

-> At the most you can attempt for four times.

->Selection procedure includes preliminary exams, main examination followed by interviews.

->Further please check this attached files.

All the best....
16th July 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

how many time should write&minimum
mark pass
28th October 2012, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

sir i have completed B.Tech .i want to prepare ias .what subject will i choose ?
17th November 2012, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.com and i want to b IAS officer.plz sugest me the subjects and study material.
7th December 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare ias exam while working. i am a B.tech-Chemical engineering but i am working as materials dept as Purchase officer. how to start my preparation.
7th December 2012, 09:45 PM
Arpit_30
Senior Member+

Dear friend,

i have attach some papers given below[attach][attach][attach]IAS-Prelims-Paper-I-Solved-2011.doc[/attach][/attach][/attach]
Attached Files
File Type: pdf model paper 2.pdf(127.5 KB, 673 views)
File Type: pdf ESSAY_COMPULSORY.pdf(47.3 KB, 374 views)
File Type: pdf ENGLISH_COMPULSORY.pdf(167.8 KB, 358 views)
8th December 2012, 11:30 AM
bubbly rawat

hi
please tell me syllabus for ias (prelims) and some usefull books which i can use to prepare for ias.
yuor prompt response will highly appreciable as soon as possible
2nd September 2013, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

hi
I want IAS previous year mechanical conventiomal solved papers . If you have plz send me details.
19th May 2015, 01:08 PM
shyamal chandra biswas

i am shyamal chandra biswas from west bangal, i need last 10 years ias exam solved paper of political science as i m going to prepare for the same exam. i believe that u will help me by sending that and sugessting some meterials . thank you.
13th June 2016, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

sir , i am an electrical engg. i want to complete upse exam. sir, please send last 10 year solved question of IAS exam. my email id is - [email protected]
30th June 2016, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am harendra sagar.I want to prepare of ias. So please send me last 10year solved question papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?