11th February 2013, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Last 5 years 1st year B.Com question papers in correspondence of KSOU

please send me last five years 1st year bcom question papers in correspondence of ksou

10th April 2013, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 5 years 1st year B.Com question papers in correspondence of KSOU

Please mail me the last 2 to 3 years question papers of 1ST YEAR B.COM - CORRESPONDENCE COURSE OF KSOU TO MY email id [email protected] as the examination is fast approaching.

thanks and regards
Sharath.M
19th April 2013, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 5 years 1st year B.Com question papers in correspondence of KSOU

Please mail me the last 2 to 3 years question papers of 1ST YEAR B.COM - CORRESPONDENCE COURSE OF KSOU TO MY email id [email protected] as the examination is fast approaching.

Best regards
thejesh B B
23rd April 2013, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

please mail the ibe and ichers question paper send the mail. 1 st year bcom -correspondence course ok ksou to my email id [email protected]
25th April 2013, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

please mail the all subject question paper send the mail. 1 st year bcom -correspondence course ok ksou to my email id [email protected]
11th June 2013, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Please mail me last 5 year question paper of busniess studies b.com 1st year correspondnce du to my id [email protected] plz its urgent plz:(
13th September 2013, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/ madam
As i lamees fathima had appeared for 1st year b.com 2013
My 1st language was english n i had approch for exam b
But the university had marked me absent n gaven the language as urdu.....

Please help me out
25th September 2013, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/ madam Please mail me the last 2 to 3 years question papers of all 1ST YEAR B.COM - CORRESPONDENCE COURSE OF KSOU bangalore univercity TO MY email id [email protected] as the examination is fast approaching thanks and regards girish tn
5th November 2013, 09:27 PM
bikashsana2@gmail.

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3374549]Please mail me the last 2 to 3 years question papers of 1ST YEAR B.COM - CORRESPONDENCE COURSE OF KSOU TO MY email id [email protected] as the examination is fast approaching.

thanks and regards
bikasha
21st November 2013, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please send me last five years 1st year bcom question papers in correspondence of ksou
Regards,
Mamatha
5th December 2013, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Plzz Send ME 1st Yera B.com Correspondences Question PApaer With Answer Of LAst 5 Year... B.com, Bangalore University... [email protected]
itzz Urgent... plzz requesting...
your Faithfully...
5th December 2013, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madem
I(sagar sharma) a student of du(school of open learning) .I Would appreciate it if u send me the question paper of last 5 years of bcom hons my email ID is [email protected].
yours faithfully,
sagar sharma

hons
1st February 2014, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

please send me b.com last 5 year question paper with answer key.of madurai kamaraj university
1st February 2014, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

respected sir.........please send b.com question papers of last four year. my e mail id is<[email protected]>
20th February 2014, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Please mail me the last 2 to 3 years all subject question papers of 1ST YEAR B.COM - CORRESPONDENCE COURSE OF KSOU TO MY email id [email protected] as the examination is fast approaching.

thanks and regards
bhavya
27th February 2014, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

i want last five yrs papers of bcom hons. first yr from DU
11th March 2014, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

please mail me the last 5 years all subject question papers of 1st year b.com -correspondence course ksou to my email id [email protected]
14th March 2014, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

hellooooooooo every one please send me mysore university b com correspondence question papers to my mail id: [email protected]

or give me mysore university b com correspondence question papers website link.
im wating frnds
17th March 2014, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Last 5 years 1st year B.Com question papers in correspondence of KSOU

respected sir.........please send b.com 1 st year question papers of last four year. my e mail id is<[email protected]
S
19th March 2014, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,

Pls mail the last 5 years question paper of 1st Bcom of KSOU of all the subjects i.e. Kannada, English, Indian business environment, Business organisation, Financial accounting & indian constitution. My e-mail id : [email protected]. pls send as top priority basis.

Thanks & Regards,

PRASHANTH M B
3rd June 2014, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

SIR PLEASE SEND THE 1ST FIVE YEAR QUESTION PAPERS OF M.COM..correspondence of KSOU
4th May 2015, 01:02 PM
BhavanaRaghu

Karnataka state open university manasagangotri mysore 1st year B.com last 2years question paper of all the subject I request u to please mail me on [email protected] Thankyou
3rd June 2015, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

Please send me 1 st Five Year question Paper of B.Com Correspondence , This is my request please send me on this email [email protected]
17th July 2015, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

KSOU previous years B.Com question papers (I/II/III years) %u2013 including the most recent ones and guides / question banks / selected notes for certain subjects available. Please get in touch with studyresources15(at)g mail(dot)com stating your requirement.
10th September 2015, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

pls send me last 5 years 1years bcom question bank i request to send mail on my id [email protected]
26th October 2016, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Please send me last 5 years question paper for all the subjects accept hindi and kannada to [email protected]
9th April 2018, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

So
28th March 2019, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Send me the last 4-5 years questions papers of b.com 1st year - correspondence course of ksou to my mail Id [email protected]
15th September 2019, 01:52 AM
mizba tamkin

Please send me previous 2014,2015,2016,2017, 2018 question papers of 1st year bcom ,ksou . english ,kannada, business organization and management, indian business environment , financial accounting 1,ICHR&ES
([email protected])
10th December 2020, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/Madam ..Please send me the model.queation.paper for Bcom first year
24th March 2021, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/Madam ..Please send me the model question paper for Bcom first year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?